Just For Kids Cycle Park in Jacksboro, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just For Kids Cycle Park in Jacksboro, TX

Left out at 5:30 am on Saturday to go camp out there, and let the kids ride. Pretty neat little place. He's on 40 acres, and for such a small amount of land it's VERY well laid out. There are a few camp sites, we used the one with RV hookups. 4.5 miles of trails, and a small motox track.

Two wheels only, adults can ride, but keep in mind the place is set up for kids. He won't hesitate to kick you out if you're acting like a jackass and putting the kids in danger by your riding style. Just thought I'd spread the word. Make sure to call ahead if you plan to go.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

That's a cool concept, some "kids" will clear the triples at Village Creek but most of them putt around at 10 mph. We used to tear up the local parks when I was barely big enough to walk, I would have loved a place like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      That's a cool concept, some "kids" will clear the triples at Village Creek but most of them putt around at 10 mph. We used to tear up the local parks when I was barely big enough to walk, I would have loved a place like that.
      Yeah, I can't think of another place like it. I thought I heard Village Creek built a kids track, but I haven't confirmed it.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

speaking of cool places to ride there is a 600+ acre ATV park and MX track in Memphis, Tx I keep passing that looks badass.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          speaking of cool places to ride there is a 600+ acre ATV park and MX track in Memphis, Tx I keep passing that looks badass.
          It's been there forever but it's a little far for someone in DFW. If I'm driving 4 hours it better be worth it!

Comment

Working...
          X