Anyone on here have a Yamaha Raider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here have a Yamaha Raider?

I test drove one yesterday and for a cruiser, I was impressed with the torque that thing had. Just wondering if anyone had one and if they have had any problems with them. TIA

I have one that I bought new a few months ago...I havent had any problems but it only has a couple hundred miles on it right now. It is a sweet bike for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      I have one that I bought new a few months ago...I havent had any problems but it only has a couple hundred miles on it right now. It is a sweet bike for sure.
      I want one pretty bad. For a cruiser it runs good. Like the way they look too. Saw a 2010 for sale on craigs list for $9900 with 450 miles on it. If I could afford another payment, I would go get it.

I like the silver one.

Comment

Just pay cash.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          Just pay cash.
          LOL, I am one of the poor ones on here. I wonder if I could talk my ex out of child support for a couple of years.

Comment

I test rode one awhile back and they are very impresive if you look harder you can find a better deal. I have seen a few go for 8k with low miles.

Comment

Raider

I owned a 2008 Raider. I loved it. Plenty of torque, great handling at speed. I put some custom pipes and front fender,and pegs on it. Power commander III and patrick air racing intake and air filter. That increaced the HP a lot!

I am kinda sorry I sold it.

BTW I still have the stock front fender if anyone needs one!(black)
              Last edited by likeitfast55; 12-31-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                I owned a 2008 Raider. I loved it. Plenty of torque, great handling at speed. I put some custom pipes and front fender,and pegs on it. Power commander III and patrick air racing intake and air filter. That increaced the HP a lot!

I am kinda sorry I sold it.

BTW I still have the stock front fender if anyone needs one!(black)
                Very nice bike. I want one pretty bad. But I have to get rid of a truck payment first.

Comment

Working...
                X