Hope this is not anyone from here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope this is not anyone from here

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Motorcyclist Killed in Morning Commute

Published : Tuesday, 11 Oct 2011, 10:58 AM CDT

By Alice Wolke | MYFOXDFW.COM

BEDFORD, Texas - A motorcycle rider was killed in a collision with an 18-wheeler early Tuesday morning on a suburban North Texas freeway, police said.

The accident happened on the ramp from eastbound Highway 183 to northbound Highway 121 in Bedford about 6:15 a.m.

It's not clear exactly how the accident happened. Investigators were still on the scene after rush hour.

The rider's bike did not appear to have significant damage and was parked upright on its kickstand during the investigation.

Police will not release the victim's name until the medical examiner has a chance to notify the family.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/101...#ixzz1aUfihdQK

hit on side of road ?
    WTF?

Comment

I passed by there around 745am the bike did not seem to have much damage but it was laying on its right side about 30yards away. the body of the rider was still laying on the highway while pictures were being taken (CSI). Prayers for his family...

Comment

Not it.

Comment

Not it. Same to hear. RIP and prayers sent to the family. I go by there everyday on my way to work but I go in the evening so traffic is alittle different. Not any safer though
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

That person was one of my mom's co-workers. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
              That person was one of my mom's co-workers. My thoughts are with his family and friends.
              PM me his name? I think I might know who it is....but I'm hoping it's someone different.

Comment

Damn, anyone know what kind of bike for sure? lots of riding buddies in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  Damn, anyone know what kind of bike for sure? lots of riding buddies in that area.
                  Pictures of the bike in the article.

Comment

looks like a 05/06 636.

I hope that's not my old bike... I sold it to Patrick (pokulski-blatz) and he sold it to someone recently i think.

Comment

From the original article...

"Samuel Torres was a fifth grade math and science teacher at Beck Elementary School in Trophy Club. He was on his motorcycle when the accident happened at about 6:15 a.m on the ramp from eastbound Highway 183 to northbound Highway 121 in Bedford."
                      01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Working...
                      X