On the market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the market

The day came and I sold my F100 today. Now, im looking for a fun bike that will make a good commuter. I.E. comfortable, gas efficient 40+ MPG(? if possible), and NOT boring! Always loved cruisers and would love to find a cheap Kaw nomad if possible. Ive also considered standard/naked bikes. Im looking for around $5k otd.

I love my fun and comfy 70mpg DRZ400SM. They're cheap too, $3-$4k.

Comment

find an sv650

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

As far as a standard bike goes the Kawasaki ER6n was voted best bang for the buck last year. I had one for a year and loved it. No problems with it and it had enough power to get out of its own way. I used it as a commuter bike and got an average of 45mpg. You also may be able to get used Z1000 for that price which is basically the same thing with two more cylinders and quite a bit more power. `

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          As far as a standard bike goes the Kawasaki ER6n was voted best bang for the buck last year. I had one for a year and loved it. No problems with it and it had enough power to get out of its own way. I used it as a commuter bike and got an average of 45mpg. You also may be able to get used Z1000 for that price which is basically the same thing with two more cylinders and quite a bit more power. `
          I'm gunna run by a few stealerships in the mid cities area and check one out.

Comment

Look at the Kawasaki Drifter, they are some cool looking bikes for about 5k.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Jason ur absolutely right. Right now I really want a drifter or nomad 1500. Jus looked at a 99 drifter 1500 and loved it. But, it had bald tires and several paint imperfections and such. Plus there was some oil on the fins just under the valvecovers. I didn't feel good about it so I passed. I've sent all the drifter 1500's emails and or texts/calls and noone wants to effing respond. It's getting irritating only because there isn't any else in the area. Ive ventured out past DFW and there isn't any there either. Ho hum!

Comment

Working...
              X