Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at a couple of bikes... thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at a couple of bikes... thoughts?

I am looking for a bike that I can learn to ride on and that will go 2 up for a 4 hour ride once I am comfortable enough. I am capping myself off at $2k. 1.5k is even better. What do you think about these? That Fazer looks cool as hell.

Cheers,
    Jon
    '95 GT
    I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous.

Oh, I am 5ft11 and 215 pounds. My girl... she ain't skinny either. 5ft8 probably 175.
    '95 GT

Comment

I will sell you a ninja for 2700. Look at mt posts in this forum.

Comment

If you keep your eyes peeled, a late model Honda Magna would fit the bill nicely. I've seen nice ones go for 1200-2k frequently.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

How do all these bikes have such low mileage? It's as if people buy them and never ride. I don't understand. I've owned my latest bike for 8 months and it has over 10K miles on it. Makes me feel like I need to hurry and buy another one before this one blows up...

Comment

Those are really old bikes. I'd at least try to get into the '90's. Bikes have changed a lot in 25 years.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              How do all these bikes have such low mileage? It's as if people buy them and never ride. I don't understand. I've owned my latest bike for 8 months and it has over 10K miles on it. Makes me feel like I need to hurry and buy another one before this one blows up...
              My 98 Electra has 23k and I ride it every day. It made it to me with 19k two years ago but my ride to work is not that far. It has had more miles from my rides to the gym then anything. LOL
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                My 98 Electra has 23k and I ride it every day. It made it to me with 19k two years ago but my ride to work is not that far. It has had more miles from my rides to the gym then anything. LOL
                I'm callin bullshit on a Harley having 23k miles on the motor..they just dont go that far

Comment

I have put 7k on my fz6r since april

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    I will sell you a ninja for 2700. Look at mt posts in this forum.
                    So it is a 650r that you picked up for a steal and are trying to turn a small profit on? Hmmm. Let me think it over. Was kind of interested in a cruiser but a 650r or an SV650 would be a lot of fun I am sure.
                    '95 GT

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      I'm callin bullshit on a Harley having 23k miles on the motor..they just dont go that far
                      Sheeeiitt!! My dad just broke 60k on his motor and it hasn't been rebuilt yet. He also pulls a pop up camper with it averaging 80mph.

Comment

Working...
                      X