low sided the husqvarna SM510R this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low sided the husqvarna SM510R this morning

cold pavement , new rear tire , stupid ass twisting the trottle too hard = bad combination
    should have known better, ive almost done this before at the end of the block in the winter.

bike is fine, only a scratched up handguard , didn't even bend it.
    the plastic sliders on the axles did their job soundly .
    So I just fired it up and rode on into work like normal.

oh the kevlar jeans and thick moto boots helped a lot.
    My knee hurts but there isn't even a scratch on the jeans somehow.
    The inside of my right boot is pretty messed up, so my foot would be hamburger most likely if it werent for them.
    I'd post a picture of the boot but it's like impossible on this forum without uploading it.... then linking it . fucking PITA.

that sucks..

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
      I'd post a picture of the boot but it's like impossible on this forum without uploading it.... then linking it . fucking PITA.
      if you have an iPhone get the Tapatalk app then it's easy to post pics

Sucks to hear about the bike I went down one time in a parking lot pretty much same thing
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

hahahahaha i just tried to ride over a railroad track perpendicular to get out of some traffic on 75 and the service road.
        Seriously people had to have been laughing while they were stuck in their cars the whole time.
        Here I am , no problem clutching the front tire over the first track. Then i realize oh shit the tracks are like the exact same wheel base as my supermoto bike. So the back tires just spinning like crazy doing nothing.
        Fuck.

so i jump off. Well that didn't help either, now the front tire has fallen down between two railroad ties. DAMN!!!!!
        got the front tire out. still screwed not going anywhere soon....
        turn off bike and man handled front tire over the track sweating my ass off with too much gear on now that it warmed up. that's alright, I wouldn't have worn so much but I wanted to test it out a little since it will be really cold soon.
        Basically even when i did get traction in the rear, it wouldn't just jump my front tire over a verticle railroad tie easily.
        That's probably self evident to everyone but me.

DO NOT TRY train tracks! I guess it beats the shit out of sitting in traffic, but it's too much work unless you can somehow stunt your way over that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          if you have an iPhone get the Tapatalk app then it's easy to post pics

Sucks to hear about the bike I went down one time in a parking lot pretty much same thing
          wtf is an i phone ?

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
            wtf is an i phone ?
            Overpriced.
            Slow.

Comment

Working...
            X