question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

i want to get my 2004 polaris predator running. ive checked the basics but i dont have the time or motivation to mess with it any further..

anyone know of someone who can look at it besides the dealer? im sure their labor at polaris is up there.. thanks

You're looking at around $60-$80 per hour at any of the motorcycle/atv shops

Comment

yeah i agree... thats why im looking for someone who knows whats up to look at it under their shade tree.

might just have to bite the bullet but let me know if anybody knows someone

Comment

Whats it doing and what have you done maybe someone can help you without you taking it anywhere

Comment

i really dont care to mess with it any further...

it has spark and fuel but it wont fire...something electrical i think because the problem happened after a nice size water crossing at barnwell mt.

could be something simple i dont know..its a healthy motor with good compression but something is wrong and i want to pay somebody hah!

Comment

I bet its water/moisture in the cylinder

Comment

or if someone knows of a reputable dealer/shop that wont dick me around thatll work too.

Comment

if its been sitting for a while the carb needs to be cleaned

Comment

If it were mine, I'd take it up to Zach at NorTex Cycle up in Sanger.

He's one of 2 people that I let work on my bikes...and the other guy is very expensive. Zach has been in the business for years, knows exactly what he's doing, and treats everyone fairly. PM me if you want his #, or just look him up.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                    If it were mine, I'd take it up to Zach at NorTex Cycle up in Sanger.

He's one of 2 people that I let work on my bikes...and the other guy is very expensive. Zach has been in the business for years, knows exactly what he's doing, and treats everyone fairly. PM me if you want his #, or just look him up.
                    Zach +2

He is the only person Id like work on my junk other than me.

Comment

can he work on polaris? apparently these fugi motors are a bit different than your typical jap so im having a hard time finding a shop to work on it besides the polaris dealer off 35e in lancaster

can i get zachs number and ill just call and ask,,,thanks

Comment

(940) 458-0020 i think.

Comment

Working...
                        X