traders village quads/dirtbikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traders village quads/dirtbikes

i know they obviously arent the quality of a big name bike but for the 500ish i can pick one up are they worth it? i dont plan to do any hardcore riding just mainly terrorizing the neighborhood and such.

if i decide to get into more demanding riding i would upgrade to a big name bike.
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

not really worth a pile of dog shit unless you want you use it for a day then throw it away think of it as the kia of motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      not really worth a pile of dog shit unless you want you use it for a day then throw it away think of it as the kia of motorcycles
      worst analogy ever. every person i know with a kia has gone 100k plus.

reason for dislike of them?
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
        worst analogy ever. every person i know with a kia has gone 100k plus.

reason for dislike of them?
        I just don't like kia

Comment

I would be worried about parts availability. That made in China shit will break, just a matter of time.

Comment

dont do it
            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Pure GARBAGE. Find a used brand name on Craigslist.

Comment

ive got an apollo 125cc dirt bike... pretty fun and halls ass with my 6ft4 230lbs ass

forsale too

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  I would be worried about parts availability. That made in China shit will break, just a matter of time.
                  parts wise, most honda crf fiddy parts are interchangable, theres tons of upgrade stuff for em as well.

Comment

they are junk had one and it threw chain and busted engine cases less than 1 hour ride time. I did service for a guy that sold them locally and he could never get parts when they broke. He ended up buy spare bikes to get parts off of.
                    sigpic

Comment

well mine is an apollo brand with lifan, ive had no issues getting parts, all ive needed is tires and tubes picked up at local shops.

Friend bought bunch of upgraded stuff online.

Its all in how you take care and maintainece it

and cant beat 300-400 bucks for a bike to buzz around the neighborhood

Comment

I bought one for my daughter. Cheap, and running strong. Process and tighten loose nuts and bolts when you first get it. Shes 8, and loves it.
                        ./ ____ _ _\.
                        (]]]_ o _[[[)
                        \o_FORD_o/
                        |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Good as a very first bike or quad for lightweight kids. The suspension is pure junk and not suited for an adult.

It's a good way to see if your kids are going to like riding before spending a bunch of money on a name brand unit, but I'd go with a nice, used CRF50 for $600. Much more reliable and fun.

Comment

Working...
                          X