• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    Street racing is illegal and can't be discussed on this website
    However if you want I'll race you in a muddy field on my DRz
    I never said anything about the street!

Hmm, I don't think i'd get 2 feet through the mud rofl. Ass.

We can race to 177mph, hah.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
      I never said anything about the street!

Hmm, I don't think i'd get 2 feet through the mud rofl. Ass.

We can race to 177mph, hah.
      With the right tires I bet you could:

Comment

Originally posted by O.C. View Post
        What it's worth is subjective but the 01/02 GSXR 1000's have the big plus of being a larger bike compared to everything after it, so if you are a bigger rider or ride long distances this is a plus. Granted it will not be as comfortable as a Blackbird/Busa/ZX-14 but my personal experience is it is more comfortable than the 1000's that came after it up until 07.

They tend to hold there value pretty well so even if you decide you don't like it you shouldn't have a problem selling it. If you decide it's too slow you can put a new model 1000 motor in it.
        Man, I love me some ZX-14. Just how fast are they? I have my eye on one as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Man, I love me some ZX-14. Just how fast are they? I have my eye on one as we speak.
          I think they are the same as the 2nd Generation Busa's which means fast.

Awhile back I was really looking at the Concourse, ZX-14 motor, shaft drive and hard bags.....man I am getting old!

Comment

ended up getting a 2004 yamaha r6 instead with power commander and its lowered 2 inches. it fits me better

Comment

Originally posted by purple 5.OH View Post
              ended up getting a 2004 yamaha r6 instead with power commander and its lowered 2 inches. it fits me better
              Congrats. Don't get too attached. You'll want more power in a month. Lol
              -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                Congrats. Don't get too attached. You'll want more power in a month. Lol

Depends on his experience...dont fool yourself...an R6 is a fast bike. Great choice....R6 is my favorite 600 beside the Kawi 636.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post

Depends on his experience...dont fool yourself...an R6 is a fast bike. Great choice....R6 is my favorite 600 beside the Kawi 636.
                  I'm loving this bike. Smooth and great power
                  Enough for me. I'm going out tomorrow night after work I'm off Sunday. I'm going for a good around town cruise. Looking for buddy's to cruise with. I love in Saginaw.

Comment

Originally posted by purple 5.OH View Post
                    I'm loving this bike. Smooth and great power
                    Enough for me. I'm going out tomorrow night after work I'm off Sunday. I'm going for a good around town cruise. Looking for buddy's to cruise with. I love in Saginaw.
                    Do you have riding gear of any kind or a motorcycle endorsement?
                    Its on the chilly side since the cold front moved thru..but if the streets are dry and its not too cold or windy I wouldn't mind getting the old tank out of the garage. Not interested in the LOVE part.

Comment

i have riding gear.

Comment

i dont have an endorsement can i still ride??

i might be down for a ride tonight, but i usually dont head out until 9:00 or later

Comment

lets ride. i get off around 530. dstruckt. hit me up 817 323 8774

Comment

word. ill send you a pm

Comment

just hit me up

Comment

Working...
                              X