k-dub jump in Dallas SX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-dub jump in Dallas SX

Anyone see the transfer jump he did before the race? That dude is awesome!

yes, watched him get the skid steer to smooth out the berm after that first triple after the last practice. my buddy called it. i was saying no way! for that has to be 120' easy. but he soared onto the finish line landing like a boss. absolutely amazing.

he just spaced out the last two laps. he was in maybe 5th, and then in one corner two people went by him when he almost came to a complete stop. weird.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      yes, watched him get the skid steer to smooth out the berm after that first triple after the last practice. my buddy called it. i was saying no way! for that has to be 120' easy. but he soared onto the finish line landing like a boss. absolutely amazing.

he just spaced out the last two laps. he was in maybe 5th, and then in one corner two people went by him when he almost came to a complete stop. weird.
      Noticed that too the last few laps. Mabey he thought he was way ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
        Anyone see the transfer jump he did before the race? That dude is awesome!

Ya that was bad ass!!!

Comment

saw the second thought before actually did it. we where sitting right in the corner
          http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

I saw it on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              I saw it on TV

Me too. Went the last 3-4 years and I am kinda burned out on it live. TV seems to be the way to watch it.

Comment

Fun fact, everyone's favorite redneck - Hubert Rowland, was one of the skid steer jockey's.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
                  Me too. Went the last 3-4 years and I am kinda burned out on it live. TV seems to be the way to watch it.
                  Yeah, I guess I'm not too upset that I missed it. The weather wasn't exactly great.

I wonder if Reed's season is over?

edit: just read in the other thread that's his season is done. I used to hate Reed, but seems like he's humbled down a lot since he had a kid and started his own team. Now I don't think he's such a bad dude. I'll be rooting for the Ryans again this year. I'd like to see Dungey take it so KTM can get a championship, but it doesn't look like he has anything for Villopoto.
                  Last edited by Buick355; 02-20-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

there were 17 locals, and i am including bogle, that were trying to qualify.

it is crazy seeing a local guy that would embarrass 99% of the riders at any track, struggle to carry speed and make the night show.

humbling for sure.

Comment

Didn't know about reed, that sucks. Guess its RV now no one else can catch him.

Comment

Rd is getting aggressive . He could pull it off if rv has a bad race. Hes not that many points back. But he needs to keep racing and not just riding.

http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Working...
                        X