Need some advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice!

Ok, I'm selling my coupe which i'm sure most of you have seen, but I got an offer that is going to hard to refuse. I was offered an 07 R6 + some cash trade for my car. My main concern is that I owned a 07' gsxr 1K and that i'm going to get this bike and hate it. Have any of you guys made the jump from a big bike to a smaller bike? If so does it suck that bad? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks..

Squeeze another hundred out if him. Ride the bike if you don't like it sell it. Springs around the corner it will be gone in a jiffy..
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Sucks bad! It will feel like a bicycle, but if you can sell the bike + the cash you get for a good amount, then ride it for a while and flip it.
      Last edited by Skidmark; 02-29-2012, 01:22 AM.

Comment

If the money makes sense, then I agree with the above posts. After riding a liter bike, you'll riding smaller bikes. They are buzzy and the power will put you to sleep. After making the jump to big bikes, I hate riding anything smaller.
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I wouldn't even consider it.

Comment

I agree with the first 3 posts! If the bike is clean and has decent miles do it.
            -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

I've owned a couple liter bikes, not sure I could go back to a 600, unless it was a track only bike.

Comment

Depends how aggressive of a rider you are, but yeah, these guys are right. If the deal is right, take it and flip the bike.

Comment

Working...
                X