husqvarna 510 SMR TUNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• husqvarna 510 SMR TUNE

any one know shit about how to get one of these tuned / chip burned?

At this point i just want the extra power some day, and better tuned for the dashpot affect a carb has. (fuel injected though)

right now it's shit if you open it up hard at a low rpm.
    the previous owner removed the 02 sensor and put in a dual Devil racing exhaust that is very free flowing.

So now i think im in a lean condition 99% of the time. at a certain timeframe after firing up the bike cold it runs harder than normal. Like say exactly 60 seconds after a cold fireup, if you rail down the street you can feel the enrichment makes it run harder everywhere, but then bike warms up and I lose that.

So the options I think i have are this :

power commander / no auto tune 300$+
    power commander / auto tune 500$+ need to add back an O2 bung on titanium header and recoat the ceramic coating....PITA
    special chip burned / on dyno tune (assuming they plug in a wide band O2 in muffler and do some roll testing)

any one have any idea who can do the last option ? at what price ?
    I don't intend to keep modding it. I just want it tuned right and to get the last bit o power i can out of it!

i would have it dyno tuned personally....at either sabin or ARH's shop.

he fucks around with a lot of FI thumpers

Comment

ARH sounds good, since ive seen him post up.
      What do they normally charge abouts ?
      I just keep thinking if it's above $200, I'd have to consider getting the p/w commander instead and tuning myself.

I used to have a tweecer r/t and did datalogging and shit for my 347 stroker
      took a little while and test driving , but it eventually got it on 100% perfect
      might be more trouble but could pay off if I ever change anything on it. I can't change anything on a statically mapped tune / burned chip , right ?

Comment

Working...
      X