Here we go again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again...

Well I have been debating on selling/tradin my 82 I built for a naked or ST type bike. Gas is gunna kill me coming soon and something that sips gas would be nice. I really don't wanna but I can't have both. What's yalls favorite naked or st on the cheap? I got my coupe on Craigslist to see what trades it brings.
    Ex: I like the FZ's, triples (a bit out of my range), ZRX, busa's, some SV's, and any straight ST bikes.

I wouldn't trade a car for a bike just for gas mileage.
    I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Tanner , keep the coupe . You look like a douche on a bike .
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

no one likes you dude, who gives a shit what you do ?

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
          how bout ya drive to his hood drink a little bit first.....then tell him that lol

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

I think I've recommended this to you before, but one of the "best bang for the buck" standard/naked bikes is the ER6n. When I had one I got between 45 and 47mpg.
            Not a bad looking bike:

Comment

Keep the car and set your sights on an early-mid 2000s standard. You should be able to find a Bandit, SV, FZ, ect for well under 4 grand. No sense in selling your car just to get a bike when you can have both. Especially if the car is paid off.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Do. Not. Do. It. Tanner. You have a kid + You already have a bike... it's on the back of your patrol car

Comment

I wouldnt man, that is a really nice car. Why not put some money back, and buy a cheap honda beater?
                  2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                  2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                    Um, who is this tool? Crawl back into your hole kid. Adults are talking.

Comment

And no, I prolly wont be getting a bike. At least not in place of the coupe. I was just tossing around the idea of having another bike.
                      SS, that is a sick bike and would definately look into it. I wonder why they made it for only like a year(?). Hmm

Comment

Ded

Comment

you suck tanner.

Comment

Working...
                          X