Rider down on Josey and 190 April 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down on Josey and 190 April 2nd

Saw this on Craigslist just a second ago in the motorcycle for sale section.

Originally posted by craigslist
    Everyone -- please read this article and watch the video clip showing the biker going down on Monday, April 2 on the Bush Tollway. The wreckless driver needs to be found because next time it could be one of us on our bikes!

The pickup truck driver was hauling an UNSECURED load of sheet metal when two pieces flew off and took down a biker. The truck driver got out to see if the metal was salvageable, actually LOOKED at the rider, then got back into his truck and drove away!

http://www.examiner.com/motorcycles-...nsecured-cargo
    I build websites. PM me.

wtf this reminds me of when i was following some ass hat mexican in a truck on to 190.

He goes around the bend faster than necessary i guess when he see's me bearing down on him at a higher rate.
    Well jack ass's unsecured tire in the back FLIPS over in the bed half way around the corner of the over pass.
    my ass hole puckers up and I eventually get up next to him and give him a what's up with that shit (with hands)
    the guy seriously FLIPS ME OFF , like it's my fault he's driving too fast for a corner and can't secure his own fucking load right.
    I fucking HATE MEXICANs. 90% of the time it's them who have unsecured or questionable loads i see driving around. Or poor ass old white guys....seem to be the runner up. They are also the stupid m/f's driving down the road with a truck at twice it's rated limit!

Seriously I'm thinking we need to kick in some fucking mirrors if these ass hats don't get the message soon.
    It's not like anyone else gives a shit apparently. REPORT these M/F to the police.
    That will get them pulled over and at least ticketed.
    If someone's POS load falls out in front of me, rest assured I am going to catch up to you and woop some ass!

Comment

I'm shocked this hasn't made the news but I guess with all the non fatal tornado news this wouldn't be as good for the ratings. If I had seen that happen I would have run that motherfucker clean off the road and into a wall and waited for police to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        If I had seen that happen I would have run that motherfucker clean off the road and into a wall and waited for police to show up.
        Same here.
        I build websites. PM me.

Comment

is it just me or does it not seem possible to run someone off the road in a truck on a bike ?

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
            is it just me or does it not seem possible to run someone off the road in a truck on a bike ?
            Jolly Ranchers through a windshield will surely make them slow the fuck down.
            I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
              Jolly Ranchers go through windshields?

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
                what is that like better than ceramic pieces or something? i could see throwing anything cermic, that would do the trick.
                Those effin jolly ranchers sure are hard, but they would probably melt in my pocket with my luck. joke would be on me then

Comment

Follow them home and kill their family.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                    Follow them home and kill their family.
                    you gotta admit this has some gumption going with vigilante justice.
                    Think about , guys untied down load goes flying out.
                    You die on bike from hitting it.
                    They aren't even so much as charged with accidental manslaughter.

this is what pisses me off about riding a bike. Careless m/f's out there driving around , some with loads, some without. ALL don't give a shit about the safety of others. They just assume they are in a car. Accidents arent treated seriously by law enforcement unless they are fatal.
                    Well too late by then , dipshits!
                    Personally I blame the cops , because they have the power to pull ppl over with unsecured load but many don't bother.
                    If they did , they wouldnt be 50 million mexicans driving around with unsecured loads would there?
                    instead they got their eyes peeled for me going ten over instead, endangering no one.

Comment

sucks for sure....but that's one of the risks you take while riding a bike. nothing new

Comment

you gotta admit this has some gumption going with vigilante justice.
                        Think about , guys untied down load goes flying out.
                        You die on bike from hitting it.
                        They aren't even so much as charged with accidental manslaughter.

this is what pisses me off about riding a bike. Careless m/f's out there driving around , some with loads, some without. ALL don't give a shit about the safety of others. They just assume they are in a car. Accidents arent treated seriously by law enforcement unless they are fatal.
                        Well too late by then , dipshits!
                        Personally I blame the cops , because they have the power to pull ppl over with unsecured load but many don't bother.
                        If they did , they wouldnt be 50 million mexicans driving around with unsecured loads would there?
                        instead they got their eyes peeled for me going ten over instead, endangering no one.

I know, they just sit on internet forums defending their "brothers" rediculous actions.
                        Ded

Comment

Yep I actually called 911 on a truck and trailer combo one time mentioning to the 911 operator that the unsecured load is going to kill someone- she says are they breaking any laws.... fuck they don't care.

Comment

I'm not trying to hate on cops , but this does happen to be an obvious fault of theirs.

It is illegal, yet they do nothing about it.
                            When you pick and chose what you feel like enforcing, you make enemies whether you like it or not. I'm not an idiot, I know WTF is dangerous on the roads and it isn't me going a little too fast on a 250lb motorcycle. But believe me this little dirt-bike-on-slicks is like candy to cops. They could give a rats ass about a 250lb loose load though that's bouncing around on the freeway.

Comment

Disclaimer: I was only taking a poke at that dumb talking, jive turkey, Matt. I like police, just not retarded ones.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X