Some Knarly Wrecks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Knarly Wrecks

Saw these on Supermotojunkie and thought I'd share.

Fast forward to around 7:30 or so, I think.

This one is pretty insane.

That first guy really sounds like a screaming vagina.
    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

ouch...that boulder doesnt look like it felt too good..

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        ouch...that boulder doesnt look like it felt too good..
        I bet it stung a bit. That HAD to suck.

Comment

That 2nd video was brutal. Is there any conclusion? I'm wanting to know what happened.

Comment

The dude on the KTM apparently broke both wrists. That's pretty damn fortunate for him.

Comment

word. when i first saw it, i was sure it was a possible femur or pelvis break.

the first guy called his mom... wow.

Comment

damn dude stay the fuck on the trail !

5$ says he WASNT paying attention, accidentally got a little off trail OH SHIT!!
                LOL suckness for luck there.

I learned my lesson a long time that little mistakes hurt big on a bike. It's always fucking serious, even at 10 mph a bike falling on you or tossing you hurts like hell. that's just the begining too.

Comment

After watching the first one this morning, I geared-up a little heavier than normal for my little afternoon hooligan ride. That fuckin deer came outta nowhere and he had zero chance to react or avoid it. Fuck. I've gotten lazy and ride around a lot in just shorts and a T shirt, usually with helmet, but sometimes without. After seeing dude get taken out like that, I'm going to make a point to gear up a little more often.

My DRZ is just rediculously easy to ride. I rode like a champ with a little more conficence because I had the gear on. So that's a plus too.

Anyways...bored on a Thursday afternoon, and trying to keep myself entertained.

Oh yeah, I don't know how to spell gnarly either...I can't believe noone's pounced on that yet. You fools are slacking.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                    After watching the first one this morning, I geared-up a little heavier than normal for my little afternoon hooligan ride. That fuckin deer came outta nowhere and he had zero chance to react or avoid it. Fuck. I've gotten lazy and ride around a lot in just shorts and a T shirt, usually with helmet, but sometimes without. After seeing dude get taken out like that, I'm going to make a point to gear up a little more often.

My DRZ is just rediculously easy to ride. I rode like a champ with a little more conficence because I had the gear on. So that's a plus too.

Anyways...bored on a Thursday afternoon, and trying to keep myself entertained.

Oh yeah, I don't know how to spell gnarly either...I can't believe noone's pounced on that yet. You fools are slacking.
                    I came in here to do just that.

Comment

Help , help me tom cruise ! Lol
                      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Im kind of surprised the KTM guy broke his wrists.
                        just doesn't look like that would take the impact

Comment

I know it has been seen, but this was a pretty bad get off.

Comment

i think alessi's crash is still the worst, by far.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                              i think alessi's crash is still the worst, by far.

Holy shit. Thats a terrible place to take a nap

Comment

Working...
                              X