Awesome Supermoto Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Supermoto Battle

Also from Supermotojunkie...great battle on an incredible course. I was seriously impressed with how good they were on both the dirt and the asphalt. The dirt section was much more aggressive than I'm used to seeing on most supermoto courses. Those jumps were huuuuge. Did I see a Bubba-Scrub on a Husky Supermoto in there somewhere?? Good shit.

pretty f in awesome
    a little boring in the begining

definitely looked like a battle though. man that shit would wear you out i bet.
    the guy in the black over jacket thing leading a lot of time, man his bike looked loose in the rear. that or it was his style of riding.
    made for a great video

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
      pretty f in awesome
      a little boring in the begining

definitely looked like a battle though. man that shit would wear you out i bet.
      the guy in the black over jacket thing leading a lot of time, man his bike looked loose in the rear. that or it was his style of riding.
      made for a great video
      That's supermoto riding

Comment

I still can't believe how hard they're pushing those slicks in the dirt. I ride my drz offroad a fair amount, and I'm always scared like a bitch if there's even a have of dust left on my front tire when I get back on the road. These guys just don't give a fuck.

Comment

well i haven't ridden a lot in the dirt, just a little and it felt fine on mine.
          i have ridden plenty of rain and I was absolutely amazed at how awesome it handled in the rain.
          10X better than a sport bike, nearly as good as normal.
          just amazing....
          I think mine would do dirt ok.
          when i watched the vid i didn't really think they were too crazy on dirt, they backed down way off their speed in the corners in dirt, as should be expected.
          I did think they were going to hit each other a couple c orners where he cuts low or high on teh other rider.
          but it was edited a lot , how knows maybe they did !

Comment

It's just crazy that a tire/suspension set-up that works that well and allows them to push that hard on the pavement also works so well on those big jumps. There were some legitimatly big dirt-to-dirt jumps in there, and they're on slicks. That shit is crazy in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
              It's just crazy that a tire/suspension set-up that works that well and allows them to push that hard on the pavement also works so well on those big jumps. There were some legitimatly big dirt-to-dirt jumps in there, and they're on slicks. That shit is crazy in my eyes.
              as long as you land and jump straight , doesn't matter.
              now try coming out of a corner right into a jump face.
              couldn't keep enough speed around the corner on the motard huh ?
              too hot a jump into a landing with a corner ? over shot it on the motard huh?
              that's the way i see it any way.
              if its well groomed dirt track you can motard it . if it is nasty like normal dirt tracks when you get there, no way

so their dirt tracks are still 'motard specific' if you follow me. a real dirt bike would get out and rut it all up, then there would be no hard pack dirt for a slick to work on , at all.

Comment

Working...
              X