Traffic lawyer in Roanoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic lawyer in Roanoke?

I got a speeding ticket in Roanoke. I passed a couple of cars on 377 and the cop said he paced me at 90 (in a 60). There is no way that this happened because I just passed a couple of people and then shut it down. Anyway, all of this is neither here nor there. Does anyone know a traffic lawyer who serves Roanoke?

Thanks,
    RC
    '95 GT
    I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous.

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

So... Ur saying there is no way he got u at 90 before shutting it down? Why do you say that? Was he using a LIDAR or radar? LIDAR is pin point accurate. One vehicle, one speed. Radar detects the cars in its funnel. The Ofcr has to visually determine which was going the 90. He probably (if using radar) saw u hauling ass, hit his radar, and pop ur stopped.
      If it was a traffic unit, and it's a highway he was using LIDAR. I'm sorry to say good luck.
      Google lawyers like above post. Lawyer will probably just get the fine reduced. Sorry man. Motorcycles have a way of going 90 but feels like 30.
      **damn it! I just re read ur post... Paced. Oops sorry!**
      Paced is still a acceptable way of determining speeds. Hopefully for ur sake he didn't have a camera in his car. Easier for u or lawyer to dismiss. But, I know RPD guys well and they have cameras. If I'm not mistaken, there cameras backtrack 20-30 seconds before he activates it to catch the violation. P.s. I don't pace too many cool toys to determine speed for me to just pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        LIDAR is pin point accurate. One vehicle, one speed.
        then why does my valentine go off on lidar when he is shooting other cars?
        first class white trash

Comment

I'm going like 90 everytime I pass people. This makes no sense to me.
          there are few people i could pass at less speed, only maybe someone actually driving 60 in a 60.

who the hell actually pays for a lawyer any way? we all know you aren't going to win even if you are innocent. Even if you did , you'd waste enough time it wouldn't be worth it. might be worth a try to rep yourself if you are out of a job. half they time they won't show anyway.
          there are instructions online on how to represent yourself.
          In this case though (speeding) , I would suggest hoping to dismiss when officer doesn't show...thats your only hope.
          so I'll see you at blockbuster getting your driving video buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
            then why does my valentine go off on lidar when he is shooting other cars?
            He probably shot ur car too but didn't stop ya. Idk much about detectors. They aren't illegal is all I know!
            LIDAR is a Laser beam where radar is a cone that spreads as it travels.

Comment

He was also on a bike (cop harley). Said he paced me. There is no way in hell he paced me.
              '95 GT
              I fucked the Olsen twins before they were famous.

Comment

oh he was a moto cop. You should have said that.... they pretty much write you for anything. I wouldn't take it too seriously .

Once i did get off with a warning from a motobike cop.... pretty amazed! on the other hand , i really wasn't doing anything...

Comment

Where in Roanoke? I don't know many roads that have a 60mph speed limit. Even 170 is 55...
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    He probably shot ur car too but didn't stop ya. Idk much about detectors. They aren't illegal is all I know!
                    LIDAR is a Laser beam where radar is a cone that spreads as it travels.
                    Light still escapes from the beam of a laser, it's just so little it isn't visible to the human eye. Regardless, LIDAR detectors won't do much for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X