MSF class at eastfield any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSF class at eastfield any good?

i've never redden a motorcycle. but everyone has to start somewhere right!

i've been wanting a bike for as far as i can remember,
    first things first, i need a good beginners training i came across MTC, Basic Rider Course $195. opinions and recommendations are needed.

once i get my licence i dead stuck on a 600.cc gixxer OR cbr.maybe even a zx6
    Last edited by soap; 04-19-2012, 01:21 AM.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Originally posted by soap View Post
    i've been wanting a bike for as far as i can remember,
    first things first, i need a good beginners training i came across MTC, Basic Rider Course $195. opinions and recommendations are needed.
    For a new rider, it is hard to beat the MSF course.
    Last I checked it also qualified the participant for an insurance discount.
    If you have priced motorcycle insurance lately, any savings is worthwhile.

Comment

I used weridesafe.com, the instructor was very cool. Good luck.
      -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Thanks guys. As far as insurance I was quoited $550 for whole year full coverage. Ima check out weridsafe also.
        Last edited by soap; 04-20-2012, 01:14 AM.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Just for shits and giggles check the insurance prices for a 1000 of your choosing.
          -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Mine is 77.00 for the whole year on a 06 ZX6r. Don't finance...and it won't be soo damn expensive.

Well I don't have full coverage, but I am guessing you do because it is being financed.
            Last edited by noshine4mine; 04-20-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
              Mine is 77.00 for the whole year on a 06 ZX6r. Don't finance...and it won't be soo damn expensive.

Well I don't have full coverage, but I am guessing you do because it is being financed.
              Do you have coverage for theft? I've got theft + liability on an '03 Buell XB9 and it's about $240/year.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

MSF will also knock out the driving portion of getting your M endorsement. I'm not even sure if you can take a driving test anymore at the DMV?

The MSF is a great course to learn the basics. I'm glad I started off taking it.

You'll need to wear jeans, long sleeve shirt, gloves, boots that cover your ankle, and a helmet. Typically they have helmets there. Take it soon before it gets too hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                  MSF will also knock out the driving portion of getting your M endorsement. I'm not even sure if you can take a driving test anymore at the DMV?
                  No, the MSF waives the driving portion but is now required to get a new license
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                  X