No announcement yet.

Go cart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to have an old Honda Pilot. Saw one tearing it up at Marshall Creek several years back.

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      I'd love to have an old Honda Pilot. Saw one tearing it up at Marshall Creek several years back.

Exaclty what I want to build. Except more lights and a bigger engine. And maybe even get it street legal?
      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
        Exaclty what I want to build. Except more lights and a bigger engine. And maybe even get it street legal?
        That would be awesome. I wonder if those frames would be decent to beef up and build off of.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Thinking about doing a 250cc two stroke motor
          2012 GT500

Comment

not to be a kill joy, but i think everyone has this dream at some point. i'd suggest finding a used banshee. you can find them for just around a grand and they'll do everything etter then your home made 250cc 2 stroke will. just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
              not to be a kill joy, but i think everyone has this dream at some point. i'd suggest finding a used banshee. you can find them for just around a grand and they'll do everything etter then your home made 250cc 2 stroke will. just my 2 cents.
              building it is the best part!
              Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
              Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                building it is the best part!
                meh, i'd agree if there were no readily available alternatives (high performance quads or shifter karts). Without decent fabrication skills and a lot more money then is at play here the final product is unlikely to live up to expectations. not trying to be critical, but at least with a banshee there is an aftermarket, they are fast, reliable, engineered, etc.

Comment

600cc cart. Looks like fun!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nQW0jsqv4Y[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    600cc cart. Looks like fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nQW0jsqv4Y
                    thats cool, but would blow his budget and would realistically still be slower then either a race quad or a shifter kart in any useable format other then frying expensive tires off

Comment

thats cool, but would blow his budget and would realistically still be slower then either a race quad or a shifter kart in any useable format other then frying expensive tires off
                      It would also be faster than his C4 Vette. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        It would also be faster than his C4 Vette. lol.
                        shhh..he doesn't know it's slow

Comment

shhh..he doesn't know it's slow
                          Hell yeah I do. Lol
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Have you ever driven a "normal" racing kart? Even the slow ones are fast. Any class shifter kart is fast as shit.

If you want an over powered shifter kart I would start with an old noncompetitive racing chassis and swap on a late model dirtbike motor. Going to be the most straightforward swap out there. Hard to say what it would cost, but all told I would imagine you could do it on a $1500 budget.

Putting a sportbike motor back there is going to take a lot of fab work. If you aren't picky on the motor maybe you can find something old and complete for ~$500, then add chassis, random parts, and time. To get a modern sportbike motor back there is going to cost you. You'll see lots of "motor-kits" on ebay. Most don't include the radiator or gauges. You'll also need a battery, fuel tank, and fuel pump. I would think you would wind up spending closer to 2500-3000 going this route. Just depends on how resourceful you can be.
                            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                            X