my bike now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bike now

I've had this bike since '07 and have made some changes over time. Been a fun bike to ride and I've never really modded it anymore than just a slip-on. Been looking to sell it several times and I think I'm finally ready now. First time I tried to sell it, I had just put on the gold wheels and then went down in the rain due to a car hydroplaning. Fixed up the bike, and then recently a lady backed into my parking spot and knocked it over.
    So, from insurance money I was able to buy the limited edition Yamaha Retro kit that included all body work and gas tank. Bike is almost perfect now. Running the stock exhaust again and enjoying the quiet on the highway not sure how much I should ask for a clean FZ1 with 24K miles. The rashed crash bars will be coming off and frame sliders thrown on.

HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

the awesome thing is, my paint work now matches the '12 limited R1 and R6 lol. NTX House of Cycles has a '12 LE R1 like this but with white wheels. Looks bad ass.

HD Parts
    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

looks pretty cool...i would change out the can and paint the front fender white if it were mine

Comment

Never been a fan of those sport touring bikes but i must admit that bike looks pretty snazzy

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          looks pretty cool...i would change out the can and paint the front fender white if it were mine
          yeah, another guy swapped out a white front fender from another year onto his retro Fz1 and it looks pretty cool. But I'm planning on selling, so not gonna mess with it.
          Would also look better with the black forks and wheels IMO.
          HD Parts
          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

this is what it was. but being knocked over damaged all the body work and gas tank.

HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

I actually dig that. Nice. Plan on replacing it with anything?
              -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

I like it, looks sharp.
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                X