Memorial Day Street Stunt Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    Keep it at that then, don't spout your religious nonsense.
    Religious? That just a saying. "In front of God and country" has been around longer than me. lol
    Photobucket

Comment

For the record...I don't organize or have anything to do with this event (other than participating in the ride) and I'm pretty sure I haven't "bragged" in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
        Religious? That just a saying. "In front of God and country" has been around longer than me. lol
        "Don't break that law in front of the invisible man in the sky" Come on dude, I have nothing against you, but this shit hurts my head.

Jason, Have fun dude. If I could borrow a street legal bike, I'd be there.
        I just can't go all no plate, just 1k in tickets from riding in Irving.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
          For the record...I don't organize or have anything to do with this event (other than participating in the ride) and I'm pretty sure I haven't "bragged" in this thread.
          Have to admit that you're one of the more level headed. Although, I still hate these events with a passion and won't feel sorry for anyone who gets ticketed, arrested or injured.

Injured or worst would be a damned shame, because I think many people who do these things are just too young and ignorant to realize any better.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Aw someone is angry in tags. Let's be a big boy and make posts that don't hide your name.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              Aw someone is angry in tags. Let's be a big boy and make posts that don't hide your name.
              Just like all the bike fags hiding plates and faces in their memorial video, right? Big boys there too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Just like all the bike fags hiding plates and faces in their memorial video, right? Big boys there too.
                No different than you hiding behind your keyboard. Only difference is I'd be willing to be that when confronted the bikers won't be near as much of a stinky vagina as some of these people making tags.
                -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Oh, i'm breaking a law behind my keyboard? didn't know that.
                  Stop being a pussy, stop hiding your plate and faces.
                  Elitist, all self important attitude of the crotch rocket rider. Nice to see it hasn't changed.
                  Fags.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                    Does no good. Cowards will be cowards.

And I'm with the "I hope they block you all in and ticket every one of you" crowd...

This only if you block off the highway and stop people from getting to the hospital or other places that are more important than a bunch of children on motorcycles being badasses.

Please don't kick my mirrors off if you see me, as this was not intended as a threat. lol
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Elitist, all self important attitude of the crotch rocket rider. Nice to see it hasn't changed.
                      Fags.
                      I think you would be in a lot better mood if you got laid. You might have to pay for it, but it will still count!

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                      Does no good. Cowards will be cowards.

And I'm with the "I hope they block you all in and ticket every one of you" crowd...

This only if you block off the highway and stop people from getting to the hospital or other places that are more important than a bunch of children on motorcycles being badasses.

Please don't kick my mirrors off if you see me, as this was not intended as a threat. lol
                      What do you drive? Lol jk

Comment

I say fuck you to all you assholes. I dont care how good of guys you are. If i was in a emergency situation your stunt crew is not stoping me.

Go rent a track or use a parking lot. And before you say i get all pissy, i street raced my ass off and we blocked a few roads in our day, but we also did it past midnight.

Comment

Fags.
                          And there goes the stereotyping about us all. Please don't group us all together....I don't do the shit these assholes are planning.

Comment

what's funny is there is nothing memorial about this ride. other than spray painting his name on the freeway what are you guys doing to remember your friend?

when i go on a memorial ride for a fallen rider, we would meet up and ride in the areas where our past friend worked/lived/often rode. then we ride to the cemetery and gather around his grave site & tell stories about him. after a while we it gets quiet, we sit there and think to ourselves. i usually think about the times we rode together and remember how dangerous riding can be. after some time we all ride to someone's house have a cookout and a few drinks

of course everyone remembers fallen riders in their own way. it just seems that people are using these 2 guys as an excuse to act like jackasses. maybe not everyone on the ride is like that, but i would bet that most of the people out there riding around are just doing it to do it. not because they knew the person

anyways, that's my .02
                            -g.rat

Comment

oh and i'm not gonna wish death or injury to a fellow rider, even though i think it's pretty lame and immature. i will say that i hope some grow up and realize that you don't have to block off highways and act like idiots to remember a friend. maybe that's just me getting older

okay i'm done and i'll get off the soapbox now lol

Comment

Most folks on the ride never knew the ones that passed.

Comment

Working...
                                X