Whats it worth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats it worth??

I have a 2002 r1 one owner(well I am the second)and it has 5600 miles on it. It is 100% flawless. Bought it with 5200 miles and onlything done was a arkapovik slip on. Sice then I havc put a BMC race filter, PC3usb, vortex sprockets(-1 +2), EK gold chain. I am looking to get back into a mustang so just wanting to know what i should ask for it.

Id say about 4500-5 grand but I'm no expert.

Comment

I am hoping on 5500. I have sunk a bunch of money into this thing.

Comment

Nice bike...I had the same make/model/year/color with the same exhaust.

In today's market, a 10yr R1 is probably going to pull $4,500 from the right buyer. $4k if you've gotta move it fast.

It's a shitty reality for such a nice bike.

Comment

I paid 5k for it. Bought it with the hopes of making a weekend track toy. But with work going the way it is its just sitting. Going to put it up on CL and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by strokn88lx View Post
            I paid 5k for it. Bought it with the hopes of making a weekend track toy. But with work going the way it is its just sitting. Going to put it up on CL and see how it goes.
            link to ad?
            2012 GT500

Comment

About 8 months ago I purchased an immaculate 2006 R1 with 5500 miles. It was stock other than GYTR exhaust and I paid 6k.

I could realistically see 4500-5000. Mainly, you're just hoping that someone out there is in love with that year bike or wanted one real bad when they were younger, but now can afford it.

I sell all my bikes on Craigslist, but for yours you might want to do eBay also, to get it in front of many more people.

Comment

very nice bike...doubtful you'll get 5500.

4-4500 is what i would pay for that bike

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  link to ad?

I put it on here.
                  Last edited by strokn88lx; 05-25-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Go on ebay and look at the prices there. The prices above sound right too

Comment

Working...
                    X