Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest place to get tires mounted (rims off)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    006 180/55-17...it's actually 102.81 with free shipping off of bikebandit, but i really dont expect anyone local to match that.
    I could do that for 115. Mount and balance extra of course.

Comment

$135? that's fine with me. i'll hit you up in a few weeks, my cords are showing

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        hmm, it's been a bit since ive had a tire changed up there, but it was 25 last time...guess i wont be using them anymore
        Rodney left and there is a new guy. I guess the new guy is a little higher I haven't needed anything done since Rodney left..
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Go to stroker and a beer while you wait

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Go to stroker and a beer while you wait
            They told me 85 bucks for the pair, plus misc shop materials and tax..bringing it to 108 dollars. Fuck a buncha that.

Comment

I can tell you where the cheapest place ISN'T..RMP Cycle. I paid $50 to have the rear 150/55/17 tire changed. That's the most I've ever paid, but I wanted it done with a guarentee that there wouldn't be any damage to the rim, and I got what I paid for.

Comment

I went to a place in Garland and got two new Shinko Ravens (120 and 190)put on for $240 installed. Five Star Cycles.

that was both tires and labor. showed up on the bike and waited for it.
                HD Parts
                paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                X