Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbass killed running from Garland cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbass killed running from Garland cops.

Cant say for sure but looks kinda like a CBR600 F3...was running from Garland PD at over 100mph, lost control at the NW Highway/635 intersection and crashed into a woman waiting for a DART bus. He was careflighted from the scene but died. I'd say RIP....but play with fire...get burned.

Just saw the report on channel 5 news, that sucks. All that trying to get out of a ticket. Glad no one else was badly hurt by this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      Cant say for sure but looks kinda like a CBR600 F3...was running from Garland PD at over 100mph, lost control at the NW Highway/635 intersection and crashed into a woman waiting for a DART bus. He was careflighted from the scene but died. I'd say RIP....but play with fire...get burned.
      crashed into a car and flew off the bike onto a woman at the bus stop.
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by rainman64 View Post
        Just saw the report on channel 5 news, that sucks. All that trying to get out of a ticket. Glad no one else was badly hurt by this idiot.
        or maybe he was drunk, or riding a stolen bike, or had no license or insurance, or had warrants, or thought there was a no chase policy and he'd get away.

guess we'll never know, or care.
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
          or maybe he was drunk, or riding a stolen bike, or had no license or insurance, or had warrants, or thought there was a no chase policy and he'd get away.

guess we'll never know, or care.
          They said the woman refused treatment so I guess she's ok. Guess it doesn't really matter which one he hit first (car or woman). He won't do it again.

Comment

Regardless of what type of person he was, he definitely made a bad decision.

That sucks...R.I..P.
            2012 GT - Brembo car
            "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

Working...
            X