Cheapest place to buy exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest place to buy exhaust?

Just bought an 03 RC51 and need some aftermarket exhaust, anyone know anyone or somewhere cheap to get it?

I would start with any RC-51 specific forum you can find and get a used one... They won't be cheap new, they never are. That said, depending on what you want and your tastes, I bought a cheap ass Dan Moto carbon GP style slip on from eBay for my 636 and I was super impressed at what I got for the price. I think it was like $150 shipped brand new, looks and sounds good. The only problem was the crappy clamp.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Make your own like this guy.

This is the premier discussion forum for Kawasaki Ninja 300 and 250R motorcycle enthusiasts.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        That is nothing short of awesome....

Comment

lulz

Problem #1: you can't braze worth a damn, it's not hard to make it pretty.
          Problem #2: you're completely and utterly without common sense.

what the hell are you doing letting your DOG watch you weld? So a mask is good enough for you...but sure it's not gonna hurt the dogs eyes at all? bravo sir, I didn't know dog's eyes were so superior for welding. Can I teach my dog to weld?

Also, welding on a WOODEN cabinet full of FLAMMABLE materials? My god.....does that really need to be pointed out? I figure you'll just blow your nuts off someday, because a man so inept in common sense shouldn't procreate!

So you started off with a heavy stock system...and ended with? Oh another heavy stock system but uglier, that makes sense?

I also notice you still have tools in their original wrapping hung on the wall. Good, now go return them as you obviously have no mechanical abilities.

oh, and flex pipe? really? yeah because that gives great smooth airflow...
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
            lmao
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Link no worky for me.

Comment

[QUOTE=bird_dog0347;744999]I would start with any RC-51 specific forum you can find and get a used one...QUOTE]

This. Or Ebay, but I'm sure you've already looked there.

Comment

Got impatient and got duel Jardine pipes, double bubble windscreen, carbon fiber frame sliders, and red Honda RC51 sticker kit. Only thing lacking is a power commander III. Oh ya I got LED lights. BTW bike is for sale for 6k comes with extra set of plastic, 2 helmets, and Icon jacket.

Comment

Working...
                  X