TORC Blinc helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TORC Blinc helmets

Anyone have any experience with these helmets? I was looking for a new helmet to replace my old Shoei and came across these, and thought it was cool that it had blue tooth already built in.

every review online that i read said the wind noise is too loud at anything other than surface road speeds.

Comment

Shoei or Arai is all I'll wear! I tried one of the more expensive Icons and it fit like a dog dick. Went back to Arai, OMG corsair=comfy!

Buy one of these and do a headset.
      Ded

Comment

+1 on the arai.. i fucking love mine, still have it and haven't ridden street/lot in at least a year.

Comment

Today I went to cycle gear and head fucked a bunch of helmets. I liked a lot of them but the new shoei was $800 OMG!!!

Comment

Worth it dude! All the best models are around that.
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
              Today I went to cycle gear and head fucked a bunch of helmets. I liked a lot of them but the new shoei was $800 OMG!!!
              arai or shoei only. 800 at cyclegear but what about online maybe 450-500.
              2006 Civic SI
              2009 Pilot
              1988 GT
              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Yup, size them in store then buy online.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                  arai or shoei only. 800 at cyclegear but what about online maybe 450-500.
                  LMFAO @ finding them at that kind of discount.

You folks must think the mark up is insane.

Give me a call if you fall in love with a Arai. I can give you hook up pricing.
                  817-834-5070 - Ask for Patrick

If you decide on a Shoei I have a lightly used B-Boz X12 in size medium that I would sell you for $500 ... will come with a clear shield, dark smoke, and a gold mirror. I upgraded to a new Corsair V so I want to sell the old one off. I might have work it half a season and washed the pads recently. Not a mark on it.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    Yup, size them in store then buy online.
                    OOOOOOOOOR check with the friendly board motorcycle hookup.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
                      Anyone have any experience with these helmets? I was looking for a new helmet to replace my old Shoei and came across these, and thought it was cool that it had blue tooth already built in.
                      BTW, had some rep come by the shop trying to peddle these helmets .... absolute junk from what I saw. Maybe in a few years they might be better, not right now though.

Also, why the hell would you want bluetooth in your helmet? I think I would prefer to be unreachable while riding ... I think that is half the purpose of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        Also, why the hell would you want bluetooth in your helmet? I think I would prefer to be unreachable while riding ... I think that is half the purpose of it.

I wanted one for riding at the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                          I wanted one for riding at the lot.
                          Eff that noise ... I want to be unreachable. What good is riding if I cant get away from all the daily BS?

Comment

only wearing agv now...still got the arai for back-up

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              only wearing agv now...still got the arai for back-up
                              I haz those too.

Havent tried a agv yet ... might have to.

Comment

Working...
                              X