Rider down....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider down....

Probably happened around 10:30 this morning on 67 between Midlothian and Alvarado. Only saw the after math. Looks like someone ran a light, motorcycle T boned a car, to the bumper cover completely off the car. Judging from all the debris on the road. I hope he made it thru it, but it is iffy at best.

Was this at the intersection in Venus?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
      Was this at the intersection in Venus?
      dang. i wasnt sure if you and or the wife made it over. good to see ya!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It was one of my Officers on the bike. Just finished his shift with me.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Geez, Jason I'm so sorry...don't know what else I could say.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            dang. i wasnt sure if you and or the wife made it over. good to see ya!

god bless.
            Yup just don't post much anymore... I still owe u drinks some time

Comment

Damn sorry to hear

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Did he survive? Hope so. What is the story behind the wreck?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                  Sorry to hear that. Did he survive? Hope so. What is the story behind the wreck?
                  http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32645

RIP

Comment

Oh, damn. sorry to hear it. Thanks for the link.

Comment

It was down the street from our shop. Sad deal for sure.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

RIP to your boy. his fam is in my prayers.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I hate to ask, but did this drunk guy leave the scene..........with his bumper cover and license plate laying in the road?

Comment

I hate to ask, but did this drunk guy leave the scene..........with his bumper cover and license plate laying in the road?
                            that's what I hear
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Happens A LOT.

My best friend got T-boned driving down 157 by a guy leaving the Baby Dolls parking lot. The dumbass who hit him was obscenely drunk and grabbed one of the dancers & yelled at her, got into a fight with another patron who tried to stop him, chased out by the bouncers, and basically drove into Industrial/157 WOT and hit my friend. My buddy wasn't hurt, luckily the guy hit him in the passenger door (driver door might have been really ugly), but yes. The guy's license plate was lying in the street along with the majority of his bumper, the cops pulled him over in Hurst 20 minutes later for driving drunk with a smashed-in frontend (lights, turn signals etc all busted out)
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X