Fracking Harley dealers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rafa View Post
    looks pretty clean man. Gonna love it when that wind blows thru your hair....

Oh wait....lol

j/k man hahaha

lmfao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      Yeah Im still not sure what I want to do for pipes. Stock is super quiet. obviously I have to do a tuner at the same time and thats too much $$ right now.
      Yeah, the Harley's NEED a tune AT LEAST from the factory. There's a guy in Mansfield that is Harley trained and cert'd that only works on harleys, he is generally a bit cheaper than LH will be for generall maint and installs. He will only do the HD tuner, but has a dyno.

Little Guy's Shop.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

good info, thanks. I think Im going to pick up a power vision from dynojet. Been hearing alot of good stuff about it. Im not sure about the harley tuner though, I thought I heard they stopped selling them but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          Well just got a text from the dealer. The new bike is cleaned up and ready to go.

Sent from my LG Thrill using Tapatalk 2
          Very nice. I plan on adding another soon and keeping it this time. It was a nice change up from the normal cruiser.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'm pretty sure you passed me on the service road in front of the highlands around 6 today.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              Yeah, the Harley's NEED a tune AT LEAST from the factory. There's a guy in Mansfield that is Harley trained and cert'd that only works on harleys, he is generally a bit cheaper than LH will be for generall maint and installs. He will only do the HD tuner, but has a dyno.

Little Guy's Shop.
              this.

he's in old downtown mansfield.
              HD Parts
              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

HD Parts
                paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  I'm pretty sure you passed me on the service road in front of the highlands around 6 today.
                  Yep that was probably me. I had just picked it up and was headed home.

Sent from my LG Thrill using Tapatalk 2

Comment

got some better pics today. Im loving this thing so far, idle to 5k is nothing but then its like a 2-stroke and kicks you back into the seat. Im taking it easy during break in though. Wish I could get a better side profile but the idiot women here at work could care less if the spots are striped off and marked motorcycle so I got SUV's on both sides of me now.

Comment

I really like the newer vrods. I've looked at them before and i'd love to own one but i dont think my wife would much like riding on that tiny pillion pad. From what I hear with stage 2 cams they make some pretty decent power @ around 130whp, which i think i could live with.
                      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Yeah I looked at them back in '08 or '09 and I wasnt crazy about the stretch I had to make to reach the foward controls and bars. In '12 they switched over to bars with more pull back and moved the foward controls back like 2" I believe and it made all the difference in the world for short guys like me.

I have just under 200 miles on it right now and aside from a weird issue with my knee hurting I have to say Im really comfortable on the bike. My back acts up from time to time and I was hoping the clamshell seating of the vrod wasnt going to make it hurt but so far no problems.

Comment

I had a Corbin on my last one and even though it did not look like a comfortable seat it was great. The ones with the back rests do not look to bad either and make a big difference in longer rides. I have a Mustang on my current FLH and it is very nice but I should have spent the extra money and got one with a back rest that flips forward for entry.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

trained by HD usually means he will only own 1 tool, a sledge hammer.
                            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

i'm not a small guy at 6'2 and 230 lbs, so would i be better off with an '08-11? The bigger motor came out in 08 right?
                              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                                Barnett HD in El Paso is a high volume dealer that generally has awesome deals.

They have a massive used bike section.
                                I never understood how the largest volume Harley dealer in is freaking El PAso? Do Mexican drug lords buy Harleys ?

Comment

Working...
                                X