Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post

Dan? Is it really you?
    Lmao... yes, its me... I've been busy and didn't have time to enjoy the boards...

Comment

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
      Lmao... yes, its me... I've been busy and didn't have time to enjoy the boards...
      Welcome home!

Comment

Thanks, it's nice to see this place hasn't changed....

Comment

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
          Thanks, it's nice to see this place hasn't changed....
          Well, hasn't changed much, but some fuckers have gone off the deep end for no apparent reason.

Comment

Sooooo I was tired of it leaking, plus it has probably needed new seals for a while, and a charging system. I am pretty sure the last time the oil was changed it got synthetic 20/50, which is a no no for Shovels anyways. I got a nice batch of 60 wt to go in it, a heavy duty stator, regulator, and all new seals. I got to do something with the brake lines when I finish this little bit. It is coming along though slowly. Not sure what happened to the tappet cover vent line that was only on this year bike though in the rear. Not a big deal but just aggravates me when people half ass shit if it needed a repair or something. Now I just have a capped off piston vent line which looks awesome.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

rode ironhead sportys for years.. have a 77 kick start!. You can always tell a guy who kick starts Sporty's as their right leg is always bigger!
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                rode ironhead sportys for years.. have a 77 kick start!. You can always tell a guy who kick starts Sporty's as their right leg is always bigger!
                I like kick starting but this bike just doesn't grab enough or something.

Never poke a perfectly good seal. It was dark and I thought is that a crank seal? Touched it with a screw driver and boing off came a piece of plastic. SMH. Every time I got a little deeper I had to wait on a new tool. It is getting the oil bath removed and the Eric Buell experiment on rocker box oilers all sealed up with 1/4 inch plugs.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

On the road again.................woot woot

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

look at that hell raiser!!

Comment

Working...
                    X