zx9r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zx9r

there's a 2002 zx9r with 41k miles on it, in running condition. Cosmetically, it's a little rough. What does the brain trust think would be a good price for it. I'm curious, thinking about buying myself an early Christmas present!
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

I think you'd be highly let down by that bike.

Comment

But 3k tops

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        I think you'd be highly let down by that bike.
        why's that?

op- post some pics, mod list, etc...

Comment

Because he has a new 750 that is an all around better bike.

Comment

oh, well yea, it's not going to compare to your gsxr.

solid bike though, i'd roll one.

Comment

But 3k tops
              x2
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

kbb says $3500 for an excellent condition retail value and $2500 for a good condition trade-in value.

if it's cosmetically rough, we'll assume it's in fair condition and more along the lines of 2k, maybe up to 2500. that's a realistic price, but everybody always wants more.

maybe it has some good parts though. post more details. what are your plans for this bike?

Comment

$2K-$2.5 is fair depending on if it has exhaust/jet kit etc, they are comfortable bikes I will give them that.

Comment

i had one back in like 05. i loved it.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Matt just cause its there.. Don't. Get you a slightly newer fi bike and throw some sharkskinz on it and hit the road courses.

Comment

Matt just cause its there.. Don't. Get you a slightly newer fi bike and throw some sharkskinz on it and hit the road courses.
                        You know me too well. Lol, I was considering getting it just to screw around on. I've ridden it, the carbs need some work.

2k seems about right to me. There are no mods that I know of. Other than different handlebars, which are tweaked, and maybe a couple of cosmetic odds and ends.

My plans.....I'm thinking something to wheelie on that I won't absolutely hate myself if I crash it.

These are the dangers of working next door to a pawnshop! They get bikes in, and when the owner doesn't pay the lien/loan off, they go up for sale and I get to look at it everyday.

I know I could get a newer one for similar money, but this one is right there, haha. I'll wave it off, unless they come tell me they'll take a stupid low amount. They also have an old Harley over there, I'm thinking its a Dyna of some sort. Not sure.

Comment

if thats your plan, i'd pass. you'll hate yourself when you have to pull those carbs and try to hump them back on.

find a f4i. you can get em cheap, wreck em, pick em back up and ride on lol

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            if thats your plan, i'd pass. you'll hate yourself when you have to pull those carbs and try to hump them back on.

find a f4i. you can get em cheap, wreck em, pick em back up and ride on lol
                            CBR600? Hmm....you may be a genius sir. Looking now. Any good years to recommend?

Comment

the cheapest you can find. theyre relatively the same through 01-06. theyre tanks.

370 lb. dry weight, 100+ hp, +5 rear = profit

Comment

Working...
                              X