Helmet for dirtbikes/4wheelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet for dirtbikes/4wheelers

I need suggestions on a helmet for a dirtbike/4wheeler. What should a helmet run? I'm seeing these things from $100 - $600. Any brands to stay away from?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I would just find something comfortable and SNELL rated. I rode with a cheapo ~125$ O'neal and bonked my head a few times without any major damage

Comment

Will the SNELL rating be on a box or inside the helmet somewhere? I'm a complete noob when it comes to this and sorta aquired a 125cc 2 stroke dirtbike and an older polaris 4 wheeler.
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

nice! it should be on the base of the helmet near the neck, but i would think that they all have it on the box somewhere too. Snell, if i'm not mistaken is like the DOT label, but is European and held to stricter guidelines

Comment

I have couple of fox racing v-1 helmets i need to get rid of if you're interested. pretty much new, worn a few times. size is xl.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            I have couple of fox racing v-1 helmets i need to get rid of if you're interested. pretty much new, worn a few times. size is xl.
            Let me find out what size I wear and I'll give you a shout.

Comment

I've got 3 that I never use. 2 adults and 1 childs helmet. 2 of them have barely been used.

Comment

Working...
              X