someone wants to trade my 97 f150 4x4 for his Hayabusa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone wants to trade my 97 f150 4x4 for his Hayabusa

Ok. For starters I have owned one in the past. Uber fun bike and surprisingly comfortable. Had a 04 LE Busa (all red).

Next, I have my clean f150 supercab xlt 4x4 with 179k (second owner runs perfect everything works). I posted the vehicles that I would trade for. Including motorcycles. He has the following bike (pics and emailed description)

05 Suzuki Hayabusa 22 k miles, no wrecks. Blue title in my name. New chain newer tires provably 80% tread left. 4 to 1 stainless Yoshimura carbon wrapped muffler ehxaust. Only times it has been on ground is 1 time I forgot kick stand and o center when I was backing it up uphill and it got loose. So ID10T faults lol. She runs and rides like a champ. No silly extensions the riding geometry is stock and that Is it. I used her to commute to Waxahachie when I was working down there. Also have the passenger pillon. But that's her story.*

The truck is used about 50% of the time. Next to my 85 gt which gets better mpg and has ac and heat like the truck. My question to y'all is, does this sound like a viable deal or should I walk away?

equal in worth or more than your truck.

Comment

^What he said.

Comment

It looks to be equal in value both ways.

Comment

Then you can head to kennedale with the brothas!

Comment

People that refer to a vehicle as a her more than once in a description drive me insane, but if you want a bike go for it.

Comment

Working...
            X