Thinking about selling my Harley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about selling my Harley

It's a 2007 Harley Davidson Dyna StreetBob. Roughly 26k miles. Pretty good condition, runs, yada yada yada.

Anyone with more experience at this than me have any suggestions as to where I should price it at? Kbb says around 8K for suggested retail, and a little over 6k for trade in.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

If you're selling it to have a larger down payment, then why not see what they'll give you for trade in?

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      If you're selling it to have a larger down payment, then why not see what they'll give you for trade in?
      I was going to do that today, but the sales guy I usually deal with is off today. I'm calling tomorrow about that. If it's enough to make it worth me not having to screw with selling it, then I'll do that.

Comment

trade that bitch in on a mv agusta f4rr, ducati panigale 1199r, or bmw s1000rr. in that order

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          trade that bitch in on a mv agusta f4rr, ducati panigale 1199r, or bmw s1000rr. in that order
          I've considered it. bmw hp4

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            I've considered it. bmw hp4
            That hp4 is a bad mother!!!! I was looking at them, but damn its hard to spend that kind of money on a bike and no ac

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
              That hp4 is a bad mother!!!! I was looking at them, but damn its hard to spend that kind of money on a bike and no ac
              Need AC? Crack open your visor and twist the throttle!!

Comment

dont need ac just expect it with something that costs over 20k

Comment

I was going to do that today, but the sales guy I usually deal with is off today. I'm calling tomorrow about that. If it's enough to make it worth me not having to screw with selling it, then I'll do that.
                  what dealer? and what are you looking to get (bike wise)? I would think the best trade-in values would be at a non-HD dealership.
                  HD Parts
                  paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
                    dont need ac just expect it with something that costs over 20k
                    High end costume shops sell neoprene vests that hold a bunch of those artificial ice packs. They're like $125. If you can afford a bike that costs $20k, and gear, you can afford this.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                      what dealer? and what are you looking to get (bike wise)? I would think the best trade-in values would be at a non-HD dealership.
                      I would think that since most people don't go to sport bike shops looking for Harleys, that the opposite would be true.

I'm leaning heavily toward a 2014 Kawasaki zx10r or Suzuki gsxr1000

Comment

i'm looking for a new bike as well. i've grown accustomed to the naked style though, so i'm thinking either a 2014 z1000 or cb1000r

Comment

Why don't you hit up www.chopperexchange.com and see what they are selling for in your area?

If you are looking for a new GSXR, when I bought my Busa the guy out in Texarkansas was running the best prices and made it worth the drive. I think Sam White runs the best prices on Kawasaki.

Comment

Originally posted by O.C. View Post
                            Why don't you hit up www.chopperexchange.com and see what they are selling for in your area?

If you are looking for a new GSXR, when I bought my Busa the guy out in Texarkansas was running the best prices and made it worth the drive. I think Sam White runs the best prices on Kawasaki.
                            Yep Sammys place in Irving or Lancaster. Last time I as in the Lancaster store they had plenty of ZX10' and 14's.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

...I'm leaning heavily toward a 2014 Kawasaki zx10r or Suzuki gsxr1000
                              Save half the money and get a 2007 GSXR-1000 with several thousand bucks in mods.

PM me if you are interested.
                              Jay Johnson
                              Car hauler for hire

Comment

Working...
                              X