No announcement yet.

A1 2014 SX almost here!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like he is still in the hospital, which is not a real good sign.

Comment

Just saw this posted.....

So not the news I wanted 3 broken bones 1) scapula 2) collarbone 3) T1 Explains the pain I guess.. Sometimes things don't make sense it's that love hate relationship you have with racing But every Saturday night they drop the gate. In 6 days I plan to be there! Thanks for all the preyers hope to make y'all proud 2⃣2⃣ supporters

Comment

Man, that sucks about Reed. I sure was hoping he would have been on the podium this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
          Is Tomac related to John Tomac the mountain biker from the late 80's?
          Yes

Comment

east coast motherfuckers!

Comment

Can't wait for Saturday! Love the smell of race fuel in the morning 😜

Comment

word. will be there early to watch practice.

Comment

Adam C. was a beast in the 250 class. The Barcia and Roczen battle was also fun to watch.
                  2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

Originally posted by D3R3K View Post
                    Adam C. was a beast in the 250 class. The Barcia and Roczen battle was also fun to watch.
                    Good on the kid for winning. I scored industry seating was had several riders sitting around us. Different perspective for sure.

Comment

I actually had to ask Robbie Reynard to move out of my seat so I could watch practice. Dude has some gnarly scars on his arms from surgery.
                      2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

Davalos was pulling away from AC and BB when he went down. RR is cool dude. We pitted between him and TP199 at Cycle Ranch one weekend. Humbling to ride on same track for sure. Back then, I was racing Vet A and getting top 3 most weekends and these guys were beating my best time on the track by 20secs. Mike Alessi was the fastest on the weekend and he was running 30secs a lap faster...what's crazy is RC would have lapped Alessi had he been there.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Davalos was pulling away from AC and BB when he went down. RR is cool dude. We pitted between him and TP199 at Cycle Ranch one weekend. Humbling to ride on same track for sure. Back then, I was racing Vet A and getting top 3 most weekends and these guys were beating my best time on the track by 20secs. Mike Alessi was the fastest on the weekend and he was running 30secs a lap faster...what's crazy is RC would have lapped Alessi had he been there.
                          I used to live in okc and ride a couple of days a week at the same track as him. We would do 20 minute motos for practice and the best day I had was when he didn't lap me! I was on top of the world that day. Moved to texas not to long after and hardly rode again till recently. Travis and Kenny would be around all the time as well since this was the late 90's early 2k all good guys for sure.

Comment

Track looks like a "killer" tonight! Usually these risk/reward tracks bite JS7. I hope he makes it through the night.

Comment

That's was some bs with alessie.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                                That's was some bs with alessie.
                                Alessi is a fucking prick, his dad is a prick and his brother is an even bigger prick.

Comment

Working...
                                X