Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
    The 2014 Street Glide are TITS!!!!!!
    Too rich for my blood. My buddy has a 2013 that is all tricked out and hot rodded. Runs like a champ but I just can not get into that kind of money for a bike. Now the Ducati Diavel, maybeeeee.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Yeah, I'm planning on buying a couple year old bike that someone has already spent a ton of money on. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Too rich for my blood. My buddy has a 2013 that is all tricked out and hot rodded. Runs like a champ but I just can not get into that kind of money for a bike. Now the Ducati Diavel, maybeeeee.
        Diavel starts at $18K. Street Glide starts at $22K.
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
          New mustang GT's are 32k (iirc) and the new Caddillac SRX is 37k
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
            Yeah, I'm planning on buying a couple year old bike that someone has already spent a ton of money on. Lol
            That is actually my plan right now, I looked at the cost to add some things to mine, figured out that it's cheaper to buy one already done up then sell mine.

Comment

I rode a '14 Street Glide for the first time yesterday and damn, I need one in my life, NOW.

It was all stock, bars, etc, and I wasn't real impressed with the position of the bars, so I think I would have to go with some 12-14" bars and something a little different on the floor boards because I felt like my legs needed to be stretched out just a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                Exactly. A bad ass MF that no one has or a overpriced HD that everybody has. Ok I actually really like the HD's and they have come a long way from my old shovel technology, but damn the price.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I rode a '14 Street Glide for the first time yesterday and damn, I need one in my life, NOW.

It was all stock, bars, etc, and I wasn't real impressed with the position of the bars, so I think I would have to go with some 12-14" bars and something a little different on the floor boards because I felt like my legs needed to be stretched out just a little more.
                  my knees are above the top of the tank on them.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    my knees are above the top of the tank on them.
                    It wasn't UNcomfortable, but I like to have my legs stretched out just a little more than the stock floor boards allowed.

Comment

It wasn't UNcomfortable, but I like to have my legs stretched out just a little more than the stock floor boards allowed.
                      I got the wild hair up my ass that I needed a Road Glide Custom that Longhorn had, and once I rode it, I was a bit heartbroken. I just didnt fit worth a shit. I assume that they build them for guys who are 5'8" with Napoleon sydrome.

Comment

I had a 2007 Street Glide and loved it. I traded a 04 NightTrain on it cause i wanted a bagger to long distance ride on. It was great for the year i toured it out west. Wasnt a big fan of it for commuting in heavy traffic. A little too heavy and cumbersome for me in stop and go. Sold it and paid cash for a Sportster XR1200 cause i wanted something more nimble to corner on. That bike was fun for about 2 months then i was god awful bored with it. It just desperately needed about 40 more HP to even start to perk my interest. Sold it and have been bikeless for the last 2 years. Just now starting to get serious again and have been looking at the Kawi Z1000....

Comment

Working...
                        X