For the sport bike guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
    Why risk the chance of dying for just a thrill?
    This very question should more be directed at those who drive with both thumbs directly up their asshole and a phone between their cheeks while their head is all the way down there trying so see what is being typed. Inattentiveness is a far worse problem than speeding. People want to blow by me excessively speeding, I couldn't give a fuck. Most of them are at least paying attention to what they're doing. Hell I'd rather be riding around drunks than a bunch of texting morons.

Comment

Your question should be is running from the cops worth dying for the thrill? The fact that he was on a sport bike has jack shit to do with it. I know plenty of sport bike guys that obey every traffic law just as much as the average "responsible" driver. I also know plenty of cops who drive like complete assholes ALL of the time, squad car or personal. My dad is retired federal LEO and I'm, to this day, not sure his turn signals work. The only thing riding a bike changes is your likelyhood of injury during a crash, not the chances of having one.

Comment

Originally posted by xplosiv View Post
        Your question should be is running from the cops worth dying for the thrill? The fact that he was on a sport bike has jack shit to do with it. I know plenty of sport bike guys that obey every traffic law just as much as the average "responsible" driver. I also know plenty of cops who drive like complete assholes ALL of the time, squad car or personal. My dad is retired federal LEO and I'm, to this day, not sure his turn signals work. The only thing riding a bike changes is your likelyhood of injury during a crash, not the chances of having one.
        Fucking well said!
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by xplosiv View Post
          X eleventy billion!

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
            They started adding speed limiting into the ECU software around 03 or 04 I believe. The Zx12's and Hayabusa's were speed limited to 186, they won't even run 187 mph anymore.

If they limited my 750 to 100mph, anything above 2nd gear would be useless other than cruising I guess. It runs 116 in 2nd on the rev limiter.
            Guess we'll have to go cruising now only
            Regards
            Rod

Comment

Working...
            X