No announcement yet.

Best trails or areas around DFW for dirt bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RRMT and Twin Hills are my two favorites. What are you riding?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      RRMT and Twin Hills are my two favorites. What are you riding?
      Riding a 2002 cr 250. I know it's outdated but I love the 2 stroke bikes. It's Definitely not a trail bike, but I like to ride everything and everywhere I can. I can't ride near my house any longer the McKinney pd has warned me a few times and the bike is too loud to putt around in my area by people's homes.

Comment

Originally posted by ftp View Post
        Riding a 2002 cr 250. I know it's outdated but I love the 2 stroke bikes. It's Definitely not a trail bike, but I like to ride everything and everywhere I can. I can't ride near my house any longer the McKinney pd has warned me a few times and the bike is too loud to putt around in my area by people's homes.
        Outdated my ass, excellent bike!

Comment

2 strokes make excellent trail bikes! I'm riding an 06 YZ250. It does great on the trail.

Comment

Im going to go out to mmrt first and then try a few other places mentioned . They look like a lot of fun compared to the bullshit ive been riding by my house. Thanks for all the suggestions fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              2 strokes make excellent trail bikes! I'm riding an 06 YZ250. It does great on the trail.
              When is the next RRMT ride? Need to get my but up there now that I have a Rekluse.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
                When is the next RRMT ride? Need to get my but up there now that I have a Rekluse.
                Same here, haven't been there in months. I've been insanely busy lately though. I'll break away one weekend soon, the weather is getting good.

Comment

I'm planing to be at rr the weekend of the 27th.

Comment

Rode a MX track last night so I am ready for trails

Comment

Another benefit of joining an organization are getting calls for trail burn in days. My son got to ride for hours today at the track holding next week's race.

Comment

i am waiting to see the video for callisburg(north). i know i have been there before, but cannot remember the terrain.

i hope they put both the day and night track in for village creek race, for i never get to ride the night track. as usual though, i bet all the jumps will be taken out because if there is anything cross country people cry about it is the jumps. crazy thing is the trails are sketchy as fuck out there. although, i was told the owner bought some of the property just south of him, so new cut trails might be a good thing.

Comment

Callisburg North is at a new location this year.

Comment

Anyone up for red river this weekend?? Head out tomorrow and camp

Comment

Working...
                            X