No announcement yet.

Scramblecross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran into Billy (sneaky) out there. Kid ran good, he was just outgunned. They need to break the classes up. Although, I can't imagine they could add too many classes and get it done in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Ran into Billy (sneaky) out there. Kid ran good, he was just outgunned. They need to break the classes up. Although, I can't imagine they could add too many classes and get it done in a day.
      What class and number was he running?? That clay got super slick out there. I ended up 10th in first race and 5th in 2nd one. Ran the 250 amateur.

Had a good time was surprised by the turn out

Comment

50 Open. # is 622.

My buddy Brad ran 250 amateur as well. His kid was the one kicking everyone's ass in the 50 class

Comment

50 Open. # is 622.

My buddy Brad ran 250 amateur as well. His kid was the one kicking everyone's ass in the 50 class
          Didn't that kid just about lap the field?!? He was definitely head and shoulders a part from the others.

You should get a bike a run out there with too

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
            Didn't that kid just about lap the field?!? He was definitely head and shoulders a part from the others.

You should get a bike a run out there with too
            Yeah, he did. His dad is angling towards Loretta's, rightfully so.

A bike is on my list of shit to get. Once I'm not cutting big checks for tuition/books, I'll get one.

Comment

Loretta's is a killer. My son went 4 times. Locally he was almost unbeatable, but Loretta's is super tough. There's 42 riders that are the badasses of their area and it's hard to string together 3 motos. He would have a good one, a decent one and a shitty one. Except once. He got 9th
              Originally posted by soap
              i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Moto 1 250cc amateur .. It was very slick. I sucked and got 10th.

Moto 2 250cc amateur. A little drier and a little wiser. Ended with 5th. Sitting 8th over all. Need to work on jumping and bigger balls lol

Comment

They bumped a race to this weekend. Did they have one originally planned?

Comment

They bumped a race to this weekend. Did they have one originally planned?
                    Yes sir it's been on the schedule. Gates open at 730am

Comment

Not sure how I slept on it. We'll be out there.

Comment

Best track yet imo! Hope they do a lot more at village creek in the future.

Moto 1 250am

Moto 2

Comment

Nice, I'd like to try the Village Creek track.

Comment

Hated to miss, but didn't get back into the country until late last night.

Comment

Working...
                            X