Karma's a bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma's a bitch

Was headed out to Balch Springs earlier to pickup a part for my truck on I-20 when I started seeing a headlight coming up at a high rate of speed behind me weaving in and out of cars. As is usually the case around here....Black Suzuki Busa blows by me....big heavy black asshole piloting it at I would guess over 120 as if its his own personal freeway. 2 hoodrats in a blacked out G35 Coupe are following behind him doing the same...cutting cars off and flashing their high beams at everyone in their path who refuse to move out of their way.....I'm sure they were racing. I forgot about them for a minute or two...then as I'm coming into Wilmer all the traffic suddenly slows to a crawl. I look up in the median and see a wadded up black motorcycle laying in the ditch...the black G35 sitting on the shoulder...the rider of the bike is leaning against the G35 taking off his helmet with his jacket all shredded..an SUV up in front of the G35 has heavy damage to the drivers rear quarter.
    I kinda chuckled. got what he had coming to him.

bring on the firestorm...I got popcorn

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    Was headed out to Balch Springs earlier to pickup a part for my truck on I-20 when I started seeing a headlight coming up at a high rate of speed behind me weaving in and out of cars. As is usually the case around here....Black Suzuki Busa blows by me....big heavy black asshole piloting it at I would guess over 120 as if its his own personal freeway. 2 hoodrats in a blacked out G35 Coupe are following behind him doing the same...cutting cars off and flashing their high beams at everyone in their path who refuse to move out of their way.....I'm sure they were racing. I forgot about them for a minute or two...then as I'm coming into Wilmer all the traffic suddenly slows to a crawl. I look up in the median and see a wadded up black motorcycle laying in the ditch...the black G35 sitting on the shoulder...the rider of the bike is leaning against the G35 taking off his helmet with his jacket all shredded..an SUV up in front of the G35 has heavy damage to the drivers rear quarter.

put some skin in the game?

Comment

Damn man I was there too Was coming home from work. I saw The two cars in the bike. Then the two firetrucks blocking off the right lanes. Cops were picking up what looked like an inner fender off the G 35. Saw the bike in the left side ditch I didn't see the bike rider. Then like a mile or two up the road I saw second wreck involving a black charger this time in the left lane. Crazy motherfuckers.

As soon as it cleared up I dropped the hammer.
      Last edited by soap; 07-04-2015, 09:05 PM.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Damnit, guess I have some karma coming my way

Though I question the ops innocence when it comes to being reckless on the road from time to time. I mean why else would you need a 160 hp bike or a modded gn???

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          Damn man I was there too Was coming home from work. I saw The two cars in the bike. Then the two firetrucks blocking off the right lanes. Cops were picking up what looked like an inner fender off the G 35. Saw the bike in the left side ditch I didn't see the bike rider. Then like a mile or two up the road I saw second wreck involving a black charger this time in the left lane. Crazy motherfuckers.

Yeah I didnt see the accident as it happened but there was still smoke from the bike and tire smoke as I came up on it...I had a feeling when I saw the brake lights that the dumbasses had crashed..then saw the bike laying in the median. I was going to stop but then saw the rider limping over to the G35 and figured he'd learned his lesson....no sooner did I pass over the hill I saw all those cars in the ditch ahead and people running in every direction...but I was exiting at 175 North so I kept going and called 911. On the way back about 20 minutes later I saw all the fire trucks, ambulances, and police so I figured it was under control. Glad the guy on the bike didn't pay the ultimate price...but you act like a fool and endanger everyone else like that...I have no pity.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            Damnit, guess I have some karma coming my way
            Hey man if you ride the same way then I'd say your day will come. I ride a bike too so don't think I'm a hater..you know better...but there's a time and a place...and I-20 in Dallas on a busy holiday weekend when people are traveling to events....AINT IT. Act a fool long enough and it will bite you.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post

How did that go again?

Comment

Yeah I didnt see the accident as it happened but there was still smoke from the bike and tire smoke as I came up on it...I had a feeling when I saw the brake lights that the dumbasses had crashed..then saw the bike laying in the median. I was going to stop but then saw the rider limping over to the G35 and figured he'd learned his lesson....no sooner did I pass over the hill I saw all those cars in the ditch ahead and people running in every direction...but I was exiting at 175 North so I kept going and called 911. On the way back about 20 minutes later I saw all the fire trucks, ambulances, and police so I figured it was under control. Glad the guy on the bike didn't pay the ultimate price...but you act like a fool and endanger everyone else like that...I have no pity.
                That's good that the bike rider made it. I saw that bike all fucked up I thought to myself there's no way that guy lived.

Scared the shit out of me really I thought it was my buddy at first. He pretty much lives nearby me so we obviously take the same route home. He left 20 minutes before I did. That's why had to stop and take a real good look at the bike.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I don't have a sport bike at the moment, but I still like to have my fun. Although, the pucker factor is a lot higher with 650 lbs and a single front rotor, thank god for good pads and skill. Sounds like these two didn't get karma but rather bit off more they could chew!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    How did that go again?
                    Lol before the slowdown I was cruising comfortably at 90. But after having to slow down stop go stop go. My leg was starting to hurt from the clutch. So I got pissed off opened it up for the next mile had to do it all over again due to second accident. But yeah I'm usually drive like a maniac as soon as that left lane clears up.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

$5 on $25 from 50?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        $5 on $25 from 50?
                        I don't get it?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

he's challenging you to a 50yd dash
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            he's challenging you to a 50yd dash
                            From a rolling 50? I'm deadly from a 50 roll in 2nd gear.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

my bet is $5 USD to your $25 USD from a 50 roll. if all works out you walk away with the gas money it cost to "drop the hammer" and if i win, i get to put 93 octane back in this bitch after driving to mexico to race you. #stip, if i lose i get to run it back on foot from a dig.

Comment

Working...
                              X