Greenville Motopark Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenville Motopark Texas

Most know this place as greenville mx from back in the day.

this is just a heads up for those that like to ride motocross, but are timid about going to ride "real" tracks.

this track has come along great since reopening. it is super laid back and great for all skill levels, although he does not allow anything smaller than 80's. fast a riders may not like it for it does not get super rough, but flows well enough to allow you to pound out laps. jumps are safe, and i have yet to feel anything sketchy on the faces like kickers. it does have black dirt in some areas, but he preps it well enough to that is not an issue til later in the day. super fun track. some days there will be some faster b and a few a riders, but most riders out there are novice/vet speed.

since johnsonville and underground are really the only east side tracks and they are hardly open, i thought some may be interested. four years ago we had almost nine tracks to choose from in dfw, but now there are maybe three to four any given weekend.

Appreciate the heads up! Will check it out

Comment

Still have the giant step up finish line jump?
      1995 Cobra #404
      1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
      1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

there is nothing really giant there.

i never raced there back then, so i do not even know what used to be the finish line. much less the gate, but I heard there is a gate out there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
        X