Custom V-Rod/Night Rod???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom V-Rod/Night Rod???

I guess I might have been living in a cave for a while. Because I just barely noticed the custom V-Rod. And it is the sexiest bike I have ever seen. I've been talking about getting a bike forever now.

How much would it cost to turn this.

Into this?

Anyone on here ever do this?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I dig it. It has a batman feel to it...if he were a middle age bar hopper trying to run from the mundane.

Comment

So you want to take a perfectly fine looking bike and gay it up?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        So you want to take a perfectly fine looking bike and gay it up?
        How is this gay??

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

i suppose if you want to cruise up and down beltline with the rest of the hood niggas its not gay.

Comment

i suppose if you want to cruise up and down beltline with the rest of the hood niggas its not gay.
            Shit those niggas can't afford that bike.

I've seen something like this in the hood.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

whats wrong with the stock vrod? no big deal giving it your personal touch, but do you really like the 300+mm tire? kind of limits the bikes abilities if you actually want to RIDE the damn thing

Comment

whats wrong with the stock vrod? no big deal giving it your personal touch, but do you really like the 300+mm tire? kind of limits the bikes abilities if you actually want to RIDE the damn thing
                Yes to me that's the selling point is the fat rear tire. And chopped Rear fender. I like the stock v Rod But like it custom better.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

well, then i can give you no serious advice. to answer your question, you can get a vrod anywhere from 7-15k depending on the year, then youre looking at another 10k or so to deck it out like what youve posted.
                  Last edited by dsrtuckteezy; 08-01-2015, 12:12 AM.

Comment

well, then i can give you no serious advise. to answer your question, you can get a vrod anywhere from 7-15k depending on the year, then youre looking at another 10k or so to deck it out like what youve posted.
                    Dang dude $10k FML if not I'll just go back to the idea of a cbr600 or gixxer.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

nothing harley is cheap. just scanning those photos, i'm seeing aftermarket wheels, gas tanks, forks, etc... none of that is cheap. if you cant do the work yourself (even if you could really) 10k on top of the bike is probably the lower side.

Comment

Soap, you're having a midlife crisis. Don't get one of those faggy bikes dude.
                        Last edited by YALE; 08-01-2015, 05:57 AM.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          Dang dude $10k FML if not I'll just go back to the idea of a cbr600 or gixxer.
                          Every GSXR rider I have ever met was a douche bag. Good luck with that. Honda or Yamaha for sporty bikes IMO.

Also get a liter bike(if you've rode a sport bike before). The 600 wears off fast.

Comment

You must have hair to ride a bike. Kidding.

Comment

The bike tire kit will cost about $3,000 - $5,000. Then will probably need a brake caliber relocation kit. That be a few hundred bucks. Best bet would be a newer shock to cushion that hard ride with that fat tire.
                              Get a moped.

Comment

Working...
                              X