X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres mine.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Will be getting this hopefully in Dec. depending on what kind of deal I can get...

Right now I have this in this color:
      I like the new color better:
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
        I like the new color better:
        The all black one is pretty nice too, however both those colors will cost about 4K more than the one I posted. I'm hoping to scoop up a '10 for a deal when the 2011's come out.

Comment

heres mine
          Last edited by 2000 vert; 11-18-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              The all black one is pretty nice too, however both those colors will cost about 4K more than the one I posted. I'm hoping to scoop up a '10 for a deal when the 2011's come out.

yeah, this one on ebay looks nice with the two bros pipes, but would've looked a hell of a lot cooler with the new Black Series pipes. don't know what the hell they were thinking throwing those on there.

HD Parts
              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Do want ^ but there's no point putting a nice can on my bike, it'll only get scratched.
                Ded

Comment

Here's mine.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
                      That Repsol CBR is badass!
                      Originally posted by Fox466 View Post
                      Makes my panties wet...
                      Many thanks! It's the best looking bike I've ever owned, by far. It's also the only bike I've ever owned that I didn't leave bone stock. This one has aftermarket wheels, brakes, exhaust, PCIII, air intake, suspension, plus a lot of other minor goodies.

/begin threadjack

Wanna know the crazy part? I find myself thinking more and more about selling the Repsol and sticking to the woods riding with a few motard track days thrown in. My wife and I are expecting our first, a boy, in February and I finally feel myself growing up (a tiny bit). As I'm whizzing down the highway at breakneck speeds, I constantly think about my boy and he's not even here yet.

I always swore I would never sell my bike, that I wouldn't let kids 'change me', but I'm kinda ok with it. The speed junkie in me doesn't want to sell it, but the father-to-be side of me says get rid of it. I've still got the Fox body and the YZ450F to get my speed fix, so it's not like I'd be completely selling out. LOL

Someone tell me I'm not being a pussy. The funny part about it all is that my wife actually gets mad when I talk about selling it. She knows it's who I am - that I crave the acceleration and everything else that's fun about a sport bike. Problem is, none of my friends ride anymore, it's just a commuter bike for me now (which is the most dangerous time to ride).

Anyways, I'm rambling. Figured I would air this out to some like-minded people and see what y'all had to say. OK, I'll shut up now. lol

/end threadjack

Comment

Not much air, but photo courtesy of Mike K25 (Mike K now?)
                        Yup... thats me... we had a great time out there. I have been thinking about what we can do in July.

Here are mine:

08 Harley Night Rod Special
                        07 Raptor 700R
                        07 Grizzly 700

Comment

How long have you had the vrscdx? I had an '08 as well. I had the vance and hines indy pipe with the screamin eagle filter and super tuner. Was fun to drive around town, but wasn't that great for the highway. Got tons of looks, which was. The best part.
                          HD Parts
                          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

It is actually my first bike. I bought it back in July-ish, but I work overseas, so I only rode around on it for 2 weeks while I was home on vacation in October. The highways aren't bad, but I prefer cruising around town even if it takes longer to get to my destination.

It is embarrassingly quite. Exhaust, intake, and tune is a must when I come home next time.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              Someone tell me I'm not being a pussy.
                              youre being a pussy. j/k. I have no input here because I would never sell the repsol unless I wanted to upgrade to the 09. But, i'm never having kids

Comment

This is what brings me to this section.

Ducati Monster 750

I like!

Comment

Working...
                                X