plano moto cop is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plano moto cop is awesome

got pulled over, even though I was speeding.... just hauled ass to get up to speed
    had no mirrors
    had a tucked plate
    had no reflectors on rear
    had improperly placed inspection

let me go , no warning , no nothing. just checked I had a moto endorsement and valid insurance.

hell the guy even thanked me 3 times for stopping....WTF ?

I got written a few years ago for speeding over 60 on hwy75 when I wasn't, a tucked plate and no mirror, in plano , and had to pay 300 something bucks because there was no repair options any more.

you win sometimes, you lose sometimes

i remember that cop before was accusing me of not stopping because I had a tucked plate. I was thinking WTF is your problem ? I pulled right over !

I'm telling you , you never know what to expect if you have a stripped down bike.... some of them just have a chip on their shoulder.
    This guy today was totally cool, we were even joking about the allen cops have BMW bikes. He said they had to ditch those and get harleys now, lol

Henry does not approve!
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What did you end up getting? You were looking for a bike right?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Henry does not approve!
        Yeah he will not be a happy camper.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
          What did you end up getting? You were looking for a bike right?
          still searching .... not finding much better than my buddies R6 since all he needs is a chain....
          ive only seen maybe two that were even comparable deals. That 600rr someone posted link to and another on craigslist i forget

the one thing I will be glad about with a new bike is no more getting pulled over for no mirrors or tucked plate....annoying. not that its happened but a couple times
          it's total bullshit now that they removed the repair option on most tickets in cities. fucking cities , can't get enough money i guess
          What really pisses me off is my plate may be tucked but its 100% visable with me on the bike.
          Cops think it's tucked though, and I don't have time to go to court to fight it.
          So they get money for nothing, basically. I've committed no crime, yet I still have to pay, hell I can't even do the 'repair option' like you used to.

so beware all you guys riding 'stunt looking' bikes, streetfighters, or even naked bikes. They think youre the bad guy! Once youre that guy , youll get written for fucking something, doesn't matter if they have to make it up.
          What are you gonna do about it? pay a lawyer ? LOL... yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
            still searching .... not finding much better than my buddies R6 since all he needs is a chain....
            ive only seen maybe two that were even comparable deals. That 600rr someone posted link to and another on craigslist i forget

the one thing I will be glad about with a new bike is no more getting pulled over for no mirrors or tucked plate....annoying. not that its happened but a couple times
            it's total bullshit now that they removed the repair option on most tickets in cities. fucking cities , can't get enough money i guess
            What really pisses me off is my plate may be tucked but its 100% visable with me on the bike.
            Cops think it's tucked though, and I don't have time to go to court to fight it.
            So they get money for nothing, basically. I've committed no crime, yet I still have to pay, hell I can't even do the 'repair option' like you used to.

so beware all you guys riding 'stunt looking' bikes, streetfighters, or even naked bikes. They think youre the bad guy! Once youre that guy , youll get written for fucking something, doesn't matter if they have to make it up.
            What are you gonna do about it? pay a lawyer ? LOL... yeah right.
            I deal with this on my 954, but that's one of the reasons I put my plate out there in plain view. If I'm going to go fuck around with a big group, I either just run an alternate plate or no plate at all. That only happens around 3x/year though, and the rest of the time I'm 100% legit and willing to take tickets for whatever infractions I may committ. Tickets I don't mind, but I'm if I'm gonna get arrested, they're going to have to catch me.

I haven't had mirrors though since '98, and I've never had a cop mention it during a stop.

Comment

i got a no inspection, no registration ticket on my bike from an uncle tom motocycle cop. doesnt he know he's not supposed to pull bikes over? wtf!
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I wish PD's would start using spike strips and/or full speed pits on guys that think its ok to run just because they're on a bike. I'd laugh every time I heard about one getting dumped and being a quad for the rest of their life.

Comment

I've had quite a few cops thank me for stopping for them and the only ticket I've had on any of my bikes was writen by a motocop in Irving (over 1g$).
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    I wish PD's would start using spike strips and/or full speed pits on guys that think its ok to run just because they're on a bike. I'd laugh every time I heard about one getting dumped and being a quad for the rest of their life.
                    that'll never happen

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                      I've had quite a few cops thank me for stopping for them and the only ticket I've had on any of my bikes was writen by a motocop in Irving (over 1g$).
                      wtf were you doing?
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I gotta admit, either of those would certainly stop me from ever running.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          wtf were you doing?
                          Excessive acceleration, no ins, no license, 30mph over.
                          A pickup was driving like he was drunk and came into my lane like 5times, so I
                          goosed it past him and......red and blue lights. I was riding my bike a a necessity as my car was broken. I've since fixed all of my bike legalities.
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            that'll never happen
                            I know, but I'm not sure why. I can die crashing my car almost as easily as crashing a bike.

Comment

I know, but I'm not sure why. I can die crashing my car almost as easily as crashing a bike.
                              uh do you even ride a motorcycle?
                              have you had your IQ checked recently ?

Comment

Working...
                              X