• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge For Suspension.

ARH can get Parts Unlimited Stuff.

I can get you Tucker Rocky and TLD.

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Kyle - Come help me get the suspension set up, dick. Undecided on whether or not to change the spring. I want to change all the fluids first, install the lowering link, and then take it from there. This thing sat for 3 years, and God only knows when they changed it last. It's soft as shit right now, but that's with my fat ass on it, and with what I'm certain is terrible oil.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

FYI I've found that the suzuki parts for the RM65 are about 15% cheaper than the Kawi parts if you have to buy something OEM. I have been running Honda HP4 for premix, and the Honda trans oil with no problems. Oiling sucks on these for sure. First ride ate a piston and about a month later ate the crank. I went back all Wiseco and running 32:1 for about 8 months. Finally due for a top end.

Comment

Originally posted by abxr1 View Post
          FYI I've found that the suzuki parts for the RM65 are about 15% cheaper than the Kawi parts if you have to buy something OEM. I have been running Honda HP4 for premix, and the Honda trans oil with no problems. Oiling sucks on these for sure. First ride ate a piston and about a month later ate the crank. I went back all Wiseco and running 32:1 for about 8 months. Finally due for a top end.
          Yeah, I read that if you go to the Suzuki dealer and get the parts under the RM65 name, it is cheaper. Odd. It's the same damn bike. For now I just bought the Kawi 2 stroke oil for the mix, and Kawi 4 stroke for the casing. I haven't yet formed an opinon on oil vs ATF Type F. There sure are a shitload of people running the ATF though. That's probably what I'll do eventually, just not firm on it.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Honda oils are expensive but I've had great clutch wear and no trans issues. Nephew is not the smoothest with the cluctch either. Never personaly tried the atf with the clutches. Would like to see how well it works.

Comment

Working...
            X