Cls550...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cls550...

Got the opportunity to deal and drive this car. I have to say that this is the best driving car that I've ever driven! Mercedes really nailed it on the head with this one! Beautiful looks, and an even better driving machine! But also a hefty price tag to go along with it!

Before:

And this is incredibly disturbing! Someone actually used what looks like spray can paint to repair a spot on this car!

Comment

And the afters:

Comment

Comparison...

In the "after" picture, you can see the color difference that they sprayed. Not sure who did this work, but extremely disappointing on any car, much less this beauty!

Comment

Great looking car. I have always like those. I like it because the doors are so tall it makes it look like the roof is short.

He need some rims or at least chrome the factory ones. I do a lot of Mercedes wheel deals and cant stand the look of stock wheels on a pimp car.

And that paint is terrible, prob used a wrong color code or something. That looks like its supposed to be 960 Alabaster white.

Comment

Wow! Can't believe they would use spray paint. Good job fixing it and very nice job overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
              Comparison...

In the "after" picture, you can see the color difference that they sprayed. Not sure who did this work, but extremely disappointing on any car, much less this beauty!
              any idea who did the work?

Comment

Nice job Nick...but I always laugh when I see someone driving a car that is worth more or close to the same price as their house. The American Dream!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Nice job Nick...but I always laugh when I see someone driving a car that is worth more or close to the same price as their house. The American Dream!
                  Just because it's an older neighborhood doesn't mean it's not worth shit. For all you know, that could be Highland Park, Preston Hollow, etc.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Just because it's an older neighborhood doesn't mean it's not worth shit. For all you know, that could be Highland Park, Preston Hollow, etc.
                    Or it could be my house where the customer dropped it off But thanks for making me feel like shit now with my trashy ass house

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      What is it they say about assuming things...?

Great work as usual, you really made the white paint pop :cool:
                      Last edited by jakesford; 01-11-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Lmao...

Comment

wow what a difference- what where they washing that thing with scotch brite?

Comment

Fucking magic. Don't you live in the HEB area? I love that place because it's semi-old. Not ever house is the same and a shitload of trres. Good job again man.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              Fucking magic. Don't you live in the HEB area? I love that place because it's semi-old. Not ever house is the same and a shitload of trres. Good job again man.
                              No sir, Grapevine. Right on the south side of the lake. Little tucked away neighborhood thats never seen

Comment

Working...
                              X