• Show
Clear All

• Powerful Little Firecracker

WRX

where do i get those

Comment

Jesus Christ!

That's just fucking awesome.
      "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

damn that thing is badass
        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

I need a shit load of those.
          Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
          -Fred Sanford

Comment

Damn that is crazy..

Comment

Fire cracker my ass, that's a mini stick of dynomite.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
                Fire cracker my ass, that's a mini stick of dynomite.
                ?

Comment

Most of you guys are too young to remember M80's or "Baby Giants". M80's can literally vaporize a mailbox off the post. They could also blow up under water.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Most of you guys are too young to remember M80's or "Baby Giants". M80's can literally vaporize a mailbox off the post. They could also blow up under water.
                    We used to have M80's, but they got horribly toned down. Hell, a standard issue Blackcat has more power.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      We used to have M80's, but they got horribly toned down. Hell, a standard issue Blackcat has more power.
                      I had a friend that would mail some to me from Missouri in the early '70's. I never saw the "real" M80's here in Texas.

Comment

That's what you would call a "real" M-80. Not the kind of shit you find now-a-days. The real M-80s had power equivalent to a quarter stick of dynamite.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          ?
                          lol, I couldn't find any pics of something like that but that's what I was going for.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            That's what you would call a "real" M-80. Not the kind of shit you find now-a-days. The real M-80s had power equivalent to a quarter stick of dynamite.
                            I know the first time I set one off, you'd have thought the damn Unibomber was on the loose. We had cops around our neighborhood for 3 days. I stuck one in a mailbox, and the shrapnel knocked out one of their front windows. We never did find the door to the mailbox. I mowed that old ladies yard the rest of the summer to pay for the damages.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              I know the first time I set one off, you'd have thought the damn Unibomber was on the loose. We had cops around our neighborhood for 3 days. I stuck one in a mailbox, and the shrapnel knocked out one of their front windows. We never did find the door to the mailbox. I mowed that old ladies yard the rest of the summer to pay for the damages.
                              Sounds about right. My cousins and I used to use them to clear stumps off my grandpa's land.

Comment

Working...
                              X