Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and a couple buds are gonna grab some drinks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and a couple buds are gonna grab some drinks..

...don't wait up.

holy shit!

Comment

those fags have some horrible taste...

what currency is that?
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yeah I was about to say, that's not dollars! LOL
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Looks like breakfast... except for all the metric measurments

Comment

It's Danish (Dato = Date) and the currency is the Krone (1 krone = .18 Dollar).

total bill was $3619.62

Comment

That's Iron Maiden and crew's tab for a night of drinking on tour.

Last edited by Somewhere in Time; 11-23-2010, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Somewhere in Time View Post
                That's Iron Maiden and crew's tab for a night of drinking on tour.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/38491
                I was gonna say company christmas party . I have seen a few of those tabs when you have 75 plus drunks and there wives or husbands .
                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I was at Del Friscos years ago with my ex wifes boss at a Christmas Party. He bought one bottle of wine that was 10k for the table. I have never seen so many people waiting on 15 people in my whole life. I can not even imagine what the tab was.
                  Last edited by kingjason; 11-23-2010, 12:39 PM.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                    I was gonna say company christmas party . I have seen a few of those tabs when you have 75 plus drunks and there wives or husbands .
                    Those fucking rock. One time at one of ours, a friend's wife barfed on an engineer that was in from home office.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Those fucking rock. One time at one of ours, a friend's wife barfed on an engineer that was in from home office.
                      Good times. My ex was set up there but couldnt get along with his new hot ass "secretary". I kept telling her to shut her pie hole because it was not going to end well.

This party confirmed my belief she was more then a secretary after the lap dance and her feeding him strawberries. LOL
                      Last edited by kingjason; 11-23-2010, 01:03 PM. Reason: Sergio is a bitch...........
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Good times. My ex was set up there but couldnt get along with his new hot ass "secretary". I kept telling her to shut her pie hole because it was not going to end well.

This party confirmed my belief after the lap dance and her feeding him strawberries. LOL
                        wut?

Comment

my date was dancing with the owner of our co and fell, legs wide open.....no panties...in full view of the owners wife and most of the other partygoers at the xmas party.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                            my date was dancing with the owner of our co and fell, legs wide open.....no panties...in full view of the owners wife and most of the other partygoers at the xmas party.
                            Pic's???

Comment

Haha we did something like that back in the day when I used to work at Discount Tire. That was the last time they came up and took us out to a sports bar to celebrate. I think ours was $17,000.

Comment

Working...
                              X