B**** stole my baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B**** stole my baseball

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

In yo face

Comment

"Coldblooded!"

Comment

Wow. Shes a real winner. Poor kid.

Comment

Whaaa.

Comment

Get a good look boys. That right there, is a cunt. Know them well and avoid them like the plague.

Comment

Would have been funny if the little girl drop-kicked her in the ear.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Fucked up part bitch was high fivein people around her. Now your dumb ass on blast taking shit from a kid. Don't worry . Got a feeling this won't be the last of it.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I was at a George Strait concert one time and he slung his hat off into the crowd. We watched a 30 something year old woman pummel a little kid to get that hat. Sad part is the hat was trash after the little fight over it.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

What a fucking gash.

Comment

I hope they played that on the local news for a few days so she got thoroughly ridiculed.

Comment

Comment

cunt

Comment

She acted like she caught a ball that Babe Ruth himself fouled off. Life support system for a pussy...

Comment

Working...
                            X