No announcement yet.

time for a new what are you listening to thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Fatass; 12-27-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post

Comment

• Well kick me square in my e-testicles. I'm a non-comprehensive son of a bitch.

Comment

• Never knew there was a body kit for the Delorean before. LOL
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I usually hate acoustic.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                            Seen him 5 times. Incredible shows. His "straight to hell" set is always so fucking bad ass. Wild and semi-rough crowd. Fucking good damned time.

Actually listened to the whole "lovesick" album tonight.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              Seen him 5 times. Incredible shows. His "straight to hell" set is always so fucking bad ass. Wild and semi-rough crowd. Fucking good damned time.

Actually listened to the whole "lovesick" album tonight.
                              Yep, I've lost track of all the III/assjack shows I've attended, always a good time. The last one at the rail club was pretty good.

I remember one at the ridglea, an older couple in there late 40's/early 50's were all dressed up in there cowboy stuff, stayed for the entire show until assjack was done! haha, good times!

I've got some decent quality bootlegs if you'd like them.
                              Last edited by Fatass; 01-01-2013, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                                Yep, I've lost track of all the III/assjack shows I've attended, always a good time. The last one at the rail club was pretty good.

I remember one at the ridglea, an older couple in there late 40's/early 50's were all dressed up in there cowboy stuff, stayed for the entire show until assjack was done! haha, good times!

I've got some decent quality bootlegs if you'd like them.
                                The only bootleg I would be interested in is a slow acoustic version of "six pack of beer", just like the one in the begining of this video..

short 16 mm film by Steve Hanft and Jason Fine produced by Ileen Goldsmith and Kerstin Mueller sound recorded by Jason Mason

I went to one at the ridglea. It was in 2007. My first time to see him, and the only time I've seen him in fort worth. If you were there youd have seen my dumb ass get on stage for a few. I got a ridiculous black eye at that show.

Seen him in FTW, Fort Collins, Denver, Austin, and Houston a few weeks ago.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X