X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Chevy tuned up like a nascar pit stop! Hahah

Anyways, listening to a lot of older bronx lately.

Comment

• Current albums in rotation:

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joYKnDbwUoI[/ame]
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Like that ongoing concept..

WRX

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• New Karnivool. Weird ass time signature and it took me a few listens to get used to it but once I did, I fell in love with the song.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_E5ae9ZTwk[/ame]

For folks that like more melodic pop stuff, singer for Karnivools side project. Very simple music but great sounding.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbJ3vacGOhw[/ame]
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Pretty sure I have put this up here a time or three, but I'm too lazy to check.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• 2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• Current rotation:

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I'm diggin' the shit out of this one right now...I bet it was sick live!

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• 2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Comment

• jdgregory and 90gt50.....what are your opinions of this band?
                                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X